Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
I've worked with FileFactory for over 5 years, hoping they just have complications with their payment system that is dragging out the payments. I don't think they're the type to run especially when they've been around for this long and have a steady userbase both for uploaders and downloaders.

I'll give them until the end of this year to pay or at least reply to my tickets.

IWdQN3e.png

I know a person like you who gaid paid 1.3 K $

I am still waiting for my turn.... :'(

Why was not the payment I have been waiting since Août 2017 ?..........................................
I will go crazy
WhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhyWhy

I've been waiting since August for a payment, and I have stopped uploading to them since November. If they get their shit together I might consider using them again...

No Payment for me from last April 2017. I have stopped using them since september. I believe they are having some financial difficulties and I already lost hope about the payments. Whenever I ask for pending payments via support, I always get the answer that they will pay soon. But it never happened. So everyone should move on

i think as they paid last month in dec 2017 they will pay again but when no one knows they get poor i think that is why they r paying 1,2 people in a month so it will take time for them to pay but i m sure they will. i did not get paid from last 2017 july still waiting...

Back