Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Anyone Recieved any message from them? I usually ask them for BTC payment as I can't use payza or Amazon GC...So last time I send them a meesage and tell them I must use BTC or WMZ and they answered me and After 10 day they paid me..but Its been 2 or 3days that I send them a message for payment but they didn't answer yet.....

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Payment recieved! Thnks FF​

[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]same here :snog:[/FONT]

dont forget to post an update pls ! i started working with them recently but 100$ is to much and dont want to be scamed !

Payment recieved! Thnks FF

Did you receive the payment to payza or Amazon. Bcoz i am waiting from october and haven't received any payment to my payza

Payment received via Payza on one of my accounts

In the other one that I have I still expect a payment of October and another of November

I feel my English, I use a translator

Back