Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
StatusPaid
17 Mar 2016 $103.00 Pending*
16 Mar 2016 $100.00 Pending*

:139:

Today transferred :dan:

Last edited:
Maximum download amount

Doing nothing but downloading, but I keep getting my IP blocked as a "security measure," on my premium filefactory account. When I shift IP's and log in again, it's OK for a while. Now I get the whole account "Temporarily suspended." I'm downloading from only one machine, but the "UNLIMITED" downloads seems to be rather limited. If there's a maximum download amount, shouldn't they fess up and admit it? Does anyone have experience as to the real maximum, or advice on how long a "Temporary suspension" lasts for? I've asked for reinstatement via their support page. Thanks!

I've requested 4 payments since 31st May. Still waiting. They've been slow to pay before... but not this slow.
So far, 47 days waiting.

Makes me wonder if they're going to pay at all. I hope they do, because I like working with them.

I've requested 4 payments since 31st May. Still waiting. They've been slow to pay before... but not this slow.
So far, 47 days waiting.

Makes me wonder if they're going to pay at all. I hope they do, because I like working with them.

Mate, do you still waiting for payments? I request my money June 29th, but it's still "pending" status. My last payment was in June. I also send ticked to Support Centre, 5 days ago, and there is no response. I hope they will continue with business, cause they were very reliable.

So far, 47 days waiting.

Mate, do you still waiting for payments? I request my money June 29th, but it's still "pending" status. My last payment was in June. I also send ticked to Support Centre, 5 days ago, and there is no response. I hope they will continue with business, cause they were very reliable.

I sent them ticket on 25th july and they replied
Hi there,
Apologies for the delay, we are working through the list of pending payments now, so you should receive your funds soon. Thanks for your patience!
I hope that my message has informed you sufficiently for the time being about this matter. If you have further questions or concerns feel free to respond by replying to this email. Many thanks!
Kind regards,
Andy Wong
Senior Customer Support Agent
But I still haven't received my payment yet, I requested on 25th june
I'll try working with them till the end of this month but if still no payment then time to say bye bye.

Back