Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
What is the storage limit for user?
It's unlimited storage but files are deleted 90 days after last download if you don't have have a Premium account. Premium users can store files forever but up to 2TB before items gets deleted depends if they are downloaded.

FileFactory still deleting files/ban accounts?
I'm not aware of any recent bans or file removals for invalid reasons.

FileFactory still deleting files/ban accounts?

YES I got banned as they had to pay me 750$ for 2 months

Hello,
A review of your account has revealed a large number of files removed via official DMCA copyright takedown request.
As a result you have been identified as a repeat infringer and as per our terms of service your account has been permanently removed.
I hope that my message has informed you sufficiently for the time being about this matter. If you have further questions or concerns feel free to respond by replying to this email. Many thanks!
Kind regards,
Andy Wong
Senior Customer Support Agent

FileFactory Cloud Storage Limited
1301 Bank of America Tower
Suite 1536, 12 Harcourt Road
Central Hong Kong

my last payment was in July, and since then nothing.
seems that they decided not to paid affiliates no more,except perhaps some individuals!

A mi me han pagado hoy por payza el pago que solicité el 24 Sep 2015, gracias

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.10.28_10h28m33s_001__zpsy9xcjjl4.jpg

Last edited:
my friend who is owner of a scene release + myself + another alternate uploader who works in rlsbb ,All got paid ,my friend also said he got even paid for the request which requested 2.5 days ago , then dont worry ,please check my previous posts I dont work for anyone I tell you the truth no matter host owners like it or not but filefactory paid FULL to the people I know plus myself

Hello,
My complain is different.
After they deleted 8TB of my files and some complains that I made now they cancelled my 5 years premium subscription and even remove the proof that I used the voucher from the info page.
That's crazy!!

Back