Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
This is a user created thread for helping others know what is going on so it helps everyone. Its OUR thread, for those with problems and those with solutions. Don't get the thread locked by disssing others! We all lose then. If you have a problem then post the problem. If others have solutions then post the solutions. I know some people have enough hate to have the thread shut down so no one else can benefit. Which actually does not benefit many others who are still having problems. Maybe it gets solved and maybe it don't but we have this here to help us figure things out. I think those who got paypal reversals will have to wait until they unlock their account and refund it. So it might be a while until they get back to those. Maybe people need to get on the case of those who upload fake files and then call up paypal etc and tell them about illegal files to get them banned. We don't dis the ones who does everyone harm so don't dis people who are here to find out what is going on or find solutions.

Actually, you know nothing about me. I grew up in an European country.

I can probably say it in many more languages than you can.

Motherfucker!

Last edited:
Actually, you know nothing about me.

and lets keep it that way, shall we.

I grew up in an European country.

To much information dude, not only do i know nothing about you, i also don't need to no anything about you, save it for some asian gay meeting forum.

I can probably say it in many more languages than you can.

I'm sure you can do a shit load more then i can.

Motherfucker!
sigh

The more you know, the more pathetic it feels to be yourself I guess. So better not know too much and stick to calling other people who knows more than you for retards. That way at least it makes you feel a bit better about yourself.

Filefactory

I have files downloaded 190 times but nothing earned yet in Filefactory. Is it, because I am a free (not a premium member) or I have not adjusted the settings? I could not find information in the site. Thanks in advance for your attention.

Last edited:
Everyone here knew they been having payment problems for over an year now. And you are still complaining? Still they paid some regularly and many of us who have been waiting an year got paid. They did not have to pay anyone. After knowing all this to still keep complaining, why do you even bother using them? Some of us don't do it for the money but the money sure helps and that we still keep using them even If they did not pay. If you are in it just for the money there are better hosts and complaining here on a user post is not going to make any difference if you get paid or not. If they pay then it is also good for them since they will get more users. But knowing what we do, it is ones own fault to keep using them and then yelling about how unfair it all is.

I figured I'd come back here since the thread "seemed" active with informative posts. But its getting filled with a bunch or idiotic morons that rather fight and argue over the internet instead of helping one another. Been a member to FF since 2008 and i can honestly say its one of the good hosts out there that actually have still been in business. Regardless of the unfortunate events that have happened with payments, which seem to have decreased over time, i still believe things will get better due to the fact that they have been active since 2005. Im not a huge uploader or happen to be that special uploader with "privileges" but i have gotten paid every few months after request. i do not recommend using this if your going to want to get paid weekly or monthly yet. but i do like the features they offer and for that reason i use them not for the reason that they don't pay often but for the reliability that i have experienced with them so far. Hopefully you guys get it together and start helping each other out.

Wow Finally I got my first Payment from Filefactory via Payza. People who say they won't pay are cheaters or unlucky people (No Offence) I requested on 25th Oct 2013. Yesterday I sent a mail regarding the payout and Today money in my payza acct

AND this is what they said

I have also upgraded your account to Premium so you may store more files.

So now I got 1 year free Filefactory Premium

image.png

Wow Finally I got my first Payment from Filefactory via Payza. People who say they won't pay are cheaters or unlucky people (No Offence) I requested on 25th Oct 2013. Yesterday I sent a mail regarding the payout and Today money in my payza acct

AND this is what they said

I have also upgraded your account to Premium so you may store more files.

So now I got 1 year free Filefactory Premium

image.png

Could you tell what you write in email to filefactory?

Back