Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
they pay me,
jmr.jpg

OH! good

I really can't understand how you still believe in Filefactory. But good luck anyway, because if you stop posting FF links or erase your files there your account will be bye-bye.

I really can't understand how you still believe in Filefactory. But good luck anyway, because if you stop posting FF links or erase your files there your account will be bye-bye.

:facepalm: Really? Did you read what you wrote? What do you expect from FF if you don't work? I got paid recently, and that's why I believe. Yes, there was a delay, but it's important that they did pay.

:facepalm: Really? Did you read what you wrote? What do you expect from FF if you don't work? I got paid recently, and that's why I believe. Yes, there was a delay, but it's important that they did pay.
Simple dude, they should pay you for the work you've done for them. If you want to wipe your files and stop working for them they should still pay you.

Well, I have 2 requests for payout and no payments from FF. I sent 3 support tickets and no answers. I stopped use FF about month ago. If they will not pay, I will never use them again. How simple can be? They pay, posters will use them, members will buy premiums.

Filefactory announcement:

We are working through the list of pending payments due to affiliates and payments will be made over the next few days.

We are still awaiting final verification of our Webmoney account - as such we cannot pay via Webmoney at the moment. If you wish to request a reversal of funds from that payment method then please send a support ticket.

Source: Affiliate payments currently processing : FileFactory

This announcement was created on May 16 but was modified last Friday (July 26)
Maybe they'll start paying again soon.

Last edited:
Back