Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
i dont have any complaints.. been using it for years, been getting payed. not sure what your problem is. care to elaborate your side?
What payment method are you using? Basically they just said anything but Webmoney doesn't work and even Webmoney is not yet available as they don't have enough funds.

Before they discontinued payza and skrill (a few days ago) i was using payza but currently dropped them due to all the issues they were facing. i was about to request to skrill but since they dropped filefactory then its no use to me,and webmoney is not an option for me since i reside in the U.S. my only option now is bankwire, if you create a ticket or contact them directly stating your issue they can provide you with the details to request bank wire. in the meantime im going to wait for a new processor ,as they had mention they were going to add soon.

Last edited:
the PPD still working, but i can't find the rate.
Rates:

Today my payout request by skrill was declined. I contacted support for an explanation. Here's the reply:

Hi *********,

Thanks for your email.

We are working on making all affiliate payments soon. Our apologies about the delays. We will honour all payments but it's just taking a little longer than we hoped and expected.

If you had a payment pending via Skrill or Moneybookers it will have been reversed because their services are proving too difficult to use and they keep changing their policies regarding whether we can use them or not. You can request a new payment now through PayPal or Webmoney (note: PayPal will be quicker).

Kind regards,
Jake - Customer Service Manager
FileFactory - http://www.filefactory.com

Back