Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Hi,

Here Im posting my email sent to FF on Dec. 08 and reply I got today for your reference/ attention.

My email dated Dec. 08, 2012
Hello,

First of all I express my sincerest gratitude for keeping your word and sending out the payments last month like you said you would.

Right now you pay via Payza only. But you may know that Payza is facing a problem with their Bank Wire procedure or doing a maintenance (not sure which one). When I asked them they said everything will be back to normal on February, 2013.

Last payout from you is still stuck in my Payza account because of this problem. I don't want to add another to it.

So is it possible to add Webmoney and/or Moneybookers/ Skrill as payment methods?

Thanks.

Reply received today:
Hi there, thanks for enquiring about the status of affiliate payments. At the moment Payza has suspended withdrawing funds into bank accounts, therefore we are holding off making new payments until they resolve this problem, as it would be unfortunate if you were unable to withdraw your funds.

We apologise for any inconvenience and hope that they can resolve this problem soon.

I'm here to help! If you have any further problems or questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
Jake - FileFactory Customer Support Manager

they need to add more payout options payza is shitting on everyone problem with credit cards cant recive money etc etc and they need to remove that shitie 400mb max upload free for users

Hi,

Here Im posting my email sent to FF on Dec. 08 and reply I got today for your reference/ attention.

My email dated Dec. 08, 2012

Reply received today:

thats funny i asked them a similar question back November and they replied with the same shitty response barely yesterday.

Do they really care if we can't withdraw our monry from payza ? i use it online or exchange it to paypal !! so it's my business ! this fake reason to not making payment isn't fair !

filefactory did not pay since 2012 july even after they have payza as their alternate payout.
(maybe to a very small amount of affiliates)
i have request for payout to payza since nov 2012. in pending so far and they don't reply to mail about payout, only many receive mails about their discount premium acc.

Got this in the mail...

JAN 24, 2013 | 01:57PM EST
Jake - Customer Support Manager replied:

Hello,

As you may be aware Payza has temporarily disabled withdrawing funds to bank accounts, therefore we are not automatically making payments to Payza for the time being. There is a way to transfer money from Payza to other accounts such as PayPal via this service: https://www.alertexchanger.com/ [Please note we have not tested and do not necessarily recommend this service, and fees are involved]

If you would like your affiliate payment to still be made to Payza, please reply to this email and let us know that this is the case.

As an alternative we are able to make wire transfers to your bank account. To do this we require the following information:

- Your country

- Your bank code (The bank code is the identifier for the bank and branch where you hold your account. This may also be referred to as a BIC, SWIFT or a National Clearing code such as a Sort code or ACH. If choosing a head office BIC, please be advised that many banks use an abbreviated 8 character head office BIC identifier.
OR
- Bank name
- City/State
- Branch name/Location

- Your name
- IBAN/Account number (International Bank Account Number)
- Address
- Postal Code
- Country
- Phone number

I'm here to help! If you have any further problems or questions please let me know.

Kind regards,

so, some are getting paid the others no !!!

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Got this in the mail...

JAN 24, 2013 | 01:57PM EST
Jake - Customer Support Manager replied:

Hello,

As you may be aware Payza has temporarily disabled withdrawing funds to bank accounts, therefore we are not automatically making payments to Payza for the time being. There is a way to transfer money from Payza to other accounts such as PayPal via this service: https://www.alertexchanger.com/ [Please note we have not tested and do not necessarily recommend this service, and fees are involved]

If you would like your affiliate payment to still be made to Payza, please reply to this email and let us know that this is the case.

As an alternative we are able to make wire transfers to your bank account. To do this we require the following information:

- Your country

- Your bank code (The bank code is the identifier for the bank and branch where you hold your account. This may also be referred to as a BIC, SWIFT or a National Clearing code such as a Sort code or ACH. If choosing a head office BIC, please be advised that many banks use an abbreviated 8 character head office BIC identifier.
OR
- Bank name
- City/State
- Branch name/Location

- Your name
- IBAN/Account number (International Bank Account Number)
- Address
- Postal Code
- Country
- Phone number

Kind regards,

Hi bro, which mail did u contact em ?

Thanks so much for posting this FF reply. Could you also post Jake's email address so I can manually request a Payza payment?

Since I'm in the US, I should be able to request a check directly from Payza.

Speaking of which, has anyone here every received a check from Payza and if so, how long did it take to arrive and do they require a verified account?

Thanks again

Back