Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
We are 100% powerless to do ANYTHING unless PayPal enables the functionality with our account. We can potentially offer to wire transfer funds to members but that's going to cost > $50 per transaction so nobody really wants us to do that. We are working on re-enabling our PayPal mass payment facility but until PayPal decide that they want to let us pay people it's entirely their fault that we can't.

Over Capacity

The FileFactory website is currently experiencing high load and we are unable to service your request at this time.
Our engineers have been automatically alerted to this message and are working on it - it will be resolved shortly.
Please refresh the page or try again soon. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

no one is using it and over capacity ! fail

i don't care how much they tax me for bank transfer i have over 500$ all i want is to withdraw this money even if they charge 100$ ! am not even uploading, just tired to see this money there and can't do anything with it !

scammers

They certainly are scammers . I yesterday got a mail from them .

Hello,

Quote:
As per your request at http://filefactory.com we have now closed your account and removed all files associated with it. If you have any recurring payments setup, please be aware that these are not cancelled automatically. Please click here for further instructions.
We are sorry to see you go. If you have any comments or suggestions on how we can improve FileFactory, please contact us at support.filefactory.com

can you at least offer 4 free months of premium to each member that has a pending payment?

if my account expires, I cannot extend it because my account does not contain enough to extend because it is tied up with payments.

this would cost you nothing.

They certainly are scammers . I yesterday got a mail from them .
well after i mailed them 10 tickets and finally got a shit rpy tat account deleted bz of dmca complains for files but in mail they said they deleted it on my request . Pure scammers . They dont look professionals anymore . Anyways i stopped using them on time b4 they could steal much more money then they have now :)

Wow, they are acting exactly like bitsahre, When i have 3 pending payout and asked them about it, they closed my account and state DMCA

how you think they will pay you ? they didn't put out any new payment method , all pending payment are via paypal :facepalm: . we can't make voucher and sale it
it's not enough stop use it . you must advise people '' don't renew with FF'' people still pay premium account . if you have your site so you can do it , and if you post in forums you can put it in your signature.

Update: 6th Sep - 2:45PM CET
We have now completed migrating all of our critical racks. The major disruptions should now be over. We will spend tomorrow ironing out any remaining bugs due to the infrasturcture changes, and as of tomorrow night CET we will begin migrating our download servers to the new locations.

We appreciate your patience while we continue these necessary works.

Original Update:
Over the next few days there may be interruptions to the all services provided by the FileFactory website, including:

• Uploads
  • Downloads
  • Email Sending & Receiving
  • Changing account settings

We have now begun the process of moving all of our servers to a new location in our Data Center that provides better connectivity options. This is an unfortunate but necessary step in the continual growth of FileFactory.

More information is available here: http://j.mp/OMBn58

We will do all in our power to keep downtime and disruptions to a minimum, and where downtime is unavoidable, restore service as quickly as possible.

Tonight (5th September) the website will be taken offline temporarily while the web servers, database cluster and load balancer are moved. This will be the most disruptive night in the migration process.

Back