Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
i think you guys have to wait for payment untill the first of the month just like it says on their website, they lets us request a week earlier.

request payment still display this shxt:

Due to the termination of our relationship with PayPal, we have temporarily disabled requesting affiliate payouts. Funds from previous PayPal sales are currently being help by PayPal for up to 180 days.................

request payment still display this shxt:

Due to the termination of our relationship with PayPal, we have temporarily disabled requesting affiliate payouts. Funds from previous PayPal sales are currently being help by PayPal for up to 180 days.................

same here .

Received from Filefactory One hour ago:

Drew replied:
Hi,

We are working on re-enabling payments to specific member groups and hoe to have something ready in the next day or two. We have to stagger the payouts due to the amount of earnings that people have in their accounts, but everyone will be able to withdraw at some stage.

We are not going out of business, credit cards are the most convenient method of payment, which is why we've focused on them. We are going to enable payments via Paysafecard shortly, and we will be bringing on more processors as time permits.
Kind Regards,

Drew

that is sucks X-(
wtf and who don't have credit card .

I selected my last payout on thursday so my balance was $0.62 then I made a sale of $8.20 and the next day passed ( so they total up then) my total should be $8.82 Right? ($0.62 + 8.20) Balance: $5.45 so they arent counting sales at all.

without them counting downloads in a PPD, how we know they are actually counting our sales?

it is true that they $3 from my account from 1 sale so I think they screw us all.

ff was always a good payer so come on ff why you started to be like so many other host bring back ppd and pay uploaders

uploader make all the money for file host if not for uploaders no rich file hosts

I stopped using them because most of my files were password protected and I didn't plan on re-uploading all of 'em again. Now I'm using Uploaded and all is great!

All people do here is whine and whine. What part of It's NOT FileFactory's fault do you guys not fucking get?
I'm pretty sure FileFactory is trying their hardest to resolve the payment issue.

^^ Yeah, we know Filefactory is trying to resolve the payment issue but also you should try to understand that this is a DISCUSSION THREAD where you can whine and whine if you want. Deal with it or stop reading it ;)

Back