Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Comeehereall says it best, what other file locker is better? If you know of one please enlighten us!

However, if you call Filefactory a scam you are just a bitter fool. No one knew this was coming and Filefactory did not have any crystal ball to prepare them for this situation any more than the other file lockers that have been using Papal for their payouts (Oron, Ryushare, etc). For someone to cry out "scam!" you need a reality check.
I think this cartoon speaks to fools like you:
Life of an uploader - http://i.imgur.com/yRuDe.png

Copyright - Rox

lolz...............................:P

so i guess we getting paid next month for this month and next's.. no biggie for me, but i wish an alternative payment should of been introduced before this happened. it was a matter of time, why didnt you act FF. oh well.. guess we wait now.

What's up with FF? Uploading have been very patchy for at least 10 days and still unresolved as of now. RU has been pending for 12+ hours and even if it gets through, half the time it shows some internal storage error.

This is very unbecoming of an established file host. I wonder if Rapidshare or Netload have such problems.

filefactory what has happened :( i just hope you fix your remote upload soon :(
i like your service very much... i just hope i can start uploading again. i have not been able to upload anything for almost 2 weeks now :(

Back