Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Few days after I requested my first payment,
I've accidentally deleted the folders which i gained the most downloads from...
(they should have develop a file protection function to prevent a particular file/folder when it's gonna be deleted accidentally)

SAD CASE... :(
gonna reupload all my files... :facepalm:

When you first get started using FF, it's very easy to confuse the "delete file" button with "delete folder" button. But there's nothing you can do if you accidentally delete something - even an entire folder of stuff. Once it's gone it's gone, but all services I've seen are like that. If you make a mistake, they aren't going to restore the files for you.

If you delete a file, or an entire folder full of files, it doesn't impact any download counts for those files up to that point. But once it's deleted, people won't be able to download it anymore, so your download counts aren't going to go up.

Once you upload the files again, you'll have to post your new links out to your friends to let them know how to download your files again.

When you first get started using FF, it's very easy to confuse the "delete file" button with "delete folder" button. But there's nothing you can do if you accidentally delete something - even an entire folder of stuff. Once it's gone it's gone, but all services I've seen are like that. If you make a mistake, they aren't going to restore the files for you.

If you delete a file, or an entire folder full of files, it doesn't impact any download counts for those files up to that point. But once it's deleted, people won't be able to download it anymore, so your download counts aren't going to go up.

Once you upload the files again, you'll have to post your new links out to your friends to let them know how to download your files again.

I see... :(
Guess that I'm very clear right now.
Thanks for your detailed explanation. :)

The remote upload seems better now. Yes, for those who said when we get the real link, we don't need to key in password and login name anymore.
Thanks for the info and i just tested it.

Filefactory Traffic Share Question

When you enable Traffic Share, you're giving that bandwidth away, so those downloads are not counted for PPD. Free users will be very happy because they'll be downloading like premium members and may also help with criticism about how bad FF's free user download support is.

Hyp,
I thought this was the case but I wanted to confirm my assumption. Thanks for your quick reply.
Also, on another topic, I have been uploading using Filezilla and although I keep losing the connection I have been able to upload over 5,000 pictures in the last 12 hours. I just leave it running and it has been uploading the pictures in their original folders with a download link. I am going to start uploading some video files for the next 12 to 24 hours, wish me luck!!!:))

No Paypal it is not a payout option.
"We're looking at alternatives to payouts instead of PayPal."

but I already request payment and selected paypal for the payment option, since it's the only payment option right now.

Hope they will not remove paypal as their payment option in the future.

FF not work with PayPal only for sales... this is not garanti to not pay in PayPal
turbobit not work with PayPal from sales but pay to PayPal
I see on 1 august wath happen!

Untitled.jpg

why my payout declined ? fuck u filefactory.It's scam !

You knew this was coming. god forbid you pay weekly like any reputable host used to, you could have at least gotten us our money before they shut you down.

Back