Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Hi there ... I get this message for few of my files that I have uploaded today "Sorry, the server hosting the file you are requesting is currently down for maintenance. Please check back soon." I just want to find out is this temp thing or the file will be unavailable for download in future ?

Guys, it seems filefactory has problem with zoom this days, there is any program for upload in filefactory? because FTP is for premium members. there isnt any way to upload? help please :(

I am the only one who has problems with earnings?

what do you mean by "Some servers on sites have been hacked" Ladybird?

I have more dls than the other days and earned only a few cents, what's happening

i never like FF :facepalm:

its an awful site

although some of u like FF

FF sucks according to me :facepalm:

very very very very low ppd table X-(X-(:facepalm:

also we have to wait the entire month to get a payout...awful :facepalm:

thank you
If you don't use Filefactory what hoster are you using which is better?
Thanks for any reply.

is there a delay when files show up in file manager? I can't find some uploads.
Depends on the time you're uploading, if you're uploading during rush-hour, files might take up to half an hour to show up while even when their servers aren't being hammered, it usually takes a minute or two for the files to show up.

I haven't been able to upload anything for days
they start but don't finish
Try webupload through rapidleech or sth. Currently, webupload is the most reliable upload method to practically every host thanks to spammers and remote uploaders hammering remote upload and FTP upload servers 24/7.

anyone can confirm here, that if we store files here as backup they won't delete it if we not shared the links??
coz I stored some files in RS and they files being inactive even I never share em.

Back