Filefactory Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filefactory here.

SPirata

Banned
Banned
:friends:

I opened this thread so that users can discuss among themselves issues related FileFactory.

Put negatives, positives, what they like and dislike, screens errors, proofs of payment.

Need help?
Open support ticket in FileFactory.com

• This thread was created only to exchange ideas between users, who have a problem visiting the official FILEFACTORY Website

Last edited:
3,850 comments
Yes, I was going to tell them through support that I could not believe they did not respond to your message
I suspect they steal for some of the members and the rest of their favorite they paid them

What do we do now with filefactory? not paid ! :(

Last edited:
I also didn't get paid last month and this month. They didn't even answer my ticket.
Will stop using that host if they don't pay till the end of the month

This fu*kface andy wong has deleted my files after 5-10 minutes after the transfer and he spamming my email!!
Did you get paid this month guys?

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]dave

[/FONT]Yes, they have programmed the site to delete the infringing files by means of name file
For example, if a file is uploaded and with it not compromised and renamed one piece, will be deleted
Regarding payment Nothing paid me since I started working on the site

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]dave

[/FONT]Yes, they have programmed the site to delete the infringing files by means of name file
For example, if a file is uploaded and with it not compromised and renamed one piece, will be deleted
Regarding payment Nothing paid me since I started working on the site
2017-10-01_100657.jpg

thanks for this info i finish with them this moment!
i continue with nitroflare and start again with the rapidgator on a new account :)

ps: if anyone wants to buy 1 month vouchers for $8.50 PM me

Last edited:
dave

rapidgator and nitroflare are good and they pay
I have advice for you about the rapidgator site I work in. do not upload files with the rights like of the animations, so if you do this, your account will be permanently deleted. They watch it to save money on themselves.

The site does not pay I will stop working with him completely
Brothers here who want to work in the site filefactory do not advise you this site fraudulent and thief

Last edited:
Back