Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Both are good

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maloxi

Hi guys,
i found this new filehost called fileduct. I tried it and i think that its really great, especially for free users.
I have uploaded a 10Mb file (contains nothing). Try to download and let me know if speed is good or not. Comments are appreciated!
Thanks

Code:
http://www.fileduct.com/zs16sx3j0eer

10 comments
I love their slogan considering they are using xfilesharing with the default template and a logo that looks like it was made in 5 minutes.

How is it better than Mediafire? It's no way near to Mediafire.

xFilesharing script. |-)

Also is that a LOGO?

UNPROFESSIONAL!

i'm not talking about how the site is made. I'm saying that could be a good solution for who doesn't want to earn from a filehost and wants to help users. If you are not registered you need to wait 5 seconds and you can download with an high speed.

i'm not talking about how the site is made. I'm saying that could be a good solution for who doesn't want to earn from a filehost and wants to help users. If you are not registered you need to wait 5 seconds and you can download with an high speed.

Why wait and download from some lame site? Why not use Mediafire? Jumbofiles? instead.

Looks like shit, and from the looks of it, they plan to introduce an affiliate program which means this filehost is basically, well, shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back