FileCyber.com - Flexible Affiliate Program + Trustful and Accessible

Status
Not open for further replies.
would like to know restrictions as well.

Sent message to your inbox.

I have 4 users claiming to have bought premium from my links but I'm not credited and they are not listed under my referrals

As we check you don't have website, and users sometimes don't register via your links, they just direct go to register page then upgrade, send us their username and we can help you list again.

Uploads are disabled for your user type.

What? Do you need a premium account to upload now?

Dear,

Two conditions to pass that notice: affiliate and premium status. Due to we offer huge storage, we must set this to be safe ( avoid trying upload, download as spam, detecting IP to ddos... )
And of course, we always offer free premium for "active affiliates", hope you understand our mean.

Last edited:
So I got paid 2 times by you guys, but if I do not upload daily I'm not an active user? So if I start working for you guys, if I don't upload a week because of real life problems my account can get flagged as not active? I am asking because at the moment it seams random to me. But maybe you could explain it better.

So I got paid 2 times by you guys, but if I do not upload daily I'm not an active user? So if I start working for you guys, if I don't upload a week because of real life problems my account can get flagged as not active? I am asking because at the moment it seams random to me. But maybe you could explain it better.

As we said "hope you understand our mean", we will explain more about it, from begining we already upgrade you to premium, of course none require anything, and we already send you a message that we hope you don't remove your files when your affiliates already upgrade to premium and download it because you upload copyright/DMCA content, we don't want to get dispute. We pay you on time without no delay, but after your account off from premium, your files automatic removed, and we don't see you contact to active again for couple of week.
So result, you will become free user as "none active user", so do you understand our mean now ?

remote upload not working

Please check

Check again, we don't get any other affiliates complain, you should check your connect again !

[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h] The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, filecyber.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at filecyber.com Port 80

My last two uploaded files giving this error "No such file with this filename" .

Dear,

This problem solved, now all special characters will be replace to "_" and link work good !

@mejmourat: you should try clear cache !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back