FileCloud.cc - PPS 75% Sales & 75% Rebills - Daily Payout - $100 Startup Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u have list for big site which your host is allowed?

I would like a list of this also

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk

We do not have a webmaster plan as of now. Since many of the good uploaders are asking for the same, we shall come up with a special webmaster plan within next 48Hrs. However the website Freshwap.me would be one of our list after the webmaster plan has been activated. Many more forums and blogs will be added in the following week.

Has anyone sold any premiums? So Far no one has downloaded from Filecloud on my end. I think you have to sell at least 6 premiums to cash out the bonus they gave you.

So far I have here 438 downloads, 13 registrations and only 1 premium sold,
that is very very low,
ok, file host is new, but that rate is much lower from some previous file hosts where i was worked.
For now something is not working well, hope situation will improve in time.

Working with your host for quite some time . Administrator, Serious and reliable
Would like to know besides gains pps, in his vision, is there any radical change to your old customers. Thanks for your services.

Working with your host for quite some time . Administrator, Serious and reliable
Would like to know besides gains pps, in his vision, is there any radical change to your old customers. Thanks for your services.

Thanks for the trust you have on our service.

Sorry but I couldn't get your last point. Can you please be more specific and let me know again ? Awaiting your response.

Thanks for the trust you have on our service.

Sorry but I couldn't get your last point. Can you please be more specific and let me know again ? Awaiting your response.

Well .. for example ... seems to me that now the host has rules that had not before, like downtime file.
If this rule had before, did not realize. I have no files deleted due to inactivity, until now ..
but after the in new affiliate plan, do not know if should I be concerned ...

So ... I do not know if there were other changes that have to adjust me ...
I hope you understood me ... Thanks

You guys spammed me with a private message so I looked at your site.

Clearly its an XFileSharingPro based file host that has had little to no customization performed on the layout.

There are many dead links and/or links which open up blank pages right on the landing page of the site.

Clearly you guys are not ready for business or for taking on new affiliates, so let me know when you guys are and I'll post my review publicly for you here in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back