Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the fourth request to an answer frome me and other users here using alertpay we requested a payout mr filebox what can we do now , and will u add another payment methode because paypal is not working in my country >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
just give a clear answer because if not , me and alot of people here wont be able to work with u if u just use paypal only >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i am waiting..................

we want reply from filebox

No no, Im here... Just giving everyone enough time to make sure their paypal was changed.

Sending payment now...

Those who paypal does not work in their country. Western Union is the only other way. You have to send me all your details with the title WESTERN UNION.

Cheers!

@filebox,

i have made request 2012-02-28

can i make another request beoz i have reached the $ 28..........

waiting for ur reply

No no, Im here... Just giving everyone enough time to make sure their paypal was changed.

Sending payment now...

Those who paypal does not work in their country. Western Union is the only other way. You have to send me all your details with the title WESTERN UNION.

Cheers!

Which type of detail needed in case of WESTERN UNION , how much charges will apply , please any body which know about this ?

Dear filebox , where we send detail in this forum by pm or in filebox contact please clear this .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back