Filebox.com - Earn up to $40 for your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok seems like we're still having reporting problems.... I'll add an extra $20 - $40 dollars for those hitting high numbers... Sorry for the inconvenience guys!

ALSO
To the Genius who decided to use our facebook page to bitch about not getting paid when everyone knows we take care of business on the 1st of every month, all your files have been removed as they did not comply with our terms of service, and your account was deleted as well.

why did you ban me?

haha :) . ok . eat your stupid slow earning website. I hope u die soon.. and also i didn't read that you pay every 1st day of the month. haha :) bye :) i have surprise :) just wait

wew

i have apologized in email if u read that . sir FILEBOX? atleast you have send me warning right? not that kind of action ..

in the last two days I made ​​very few visits or counted because all I usually did at least 1000 hits per day ... + As I did on 22/02/2012 8269 views and was paid $ 7.789 :(((
name : xdsika

Last edited:
Any chance in the future you will add more days like this : "take care of business on the 1st of every month"

We will be doing daily soon, but we need to dig ourselves out after spending so much money on hardware :)

Just keep an eye out on the Change log... I want to make filebox the best site for you guys, but it's been less than a month till you guys started using us, so we need to catch up a little know what I mean?

in the last two days I made ​​very few visits or counted because all I usually did at least 1000 hits per day ... + As I did on 22/02/2012 8269 views and was paid $ 7.789 :(((
name : xdsika

I gotcha man, I've been playing with the reporting to fix what could have gone wrong... 2 of our servers had logs turned off...

Today i'm doing something that I hope doesn't bite me in the ass... but earnings will be very nice from now on.

you start counting from 100mB?

We start from 50MB, but a slightly lower rate. 100MB is a safe number for us, because we don't want people abusing the system.

How To Activate Affiliate Program ??

You sign up! :)

Filebox,since 5 days i have very low earnings...I think the counter doesn't work.Before i was making 4-8$/day without referals and now max 1.7...I asked 2 friends from USA to visit one of my links to see if it works,the episode opened,they see it entire,but surprise...No visits!Please fix it fast:)

@draqdevil

It's been fixed as of 20 minutes ago... That's why users like you will have a bonus at the end of the month to make things right.

Cheers!

Converting time has been improved? It s almost 2 days since I uploaded a series of episodes, they are still processing.
And remote upload still has problems, it gives me a lot of errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back