FileBeep.com - Earn $35 / 1000 downloads! $10 Minimum 5-7 Days (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you didn't receive payments it was due to the content being uploaded. Any illegal content against out TOS will not be honoured. We were forced to by our provider to ban a number of IP addresses recently.

Oh.. really ? so why you asking affiliate here ? For your kind information , here 99.99% uploader upload illegal content. and they will not leave uploading illegal content for sure to join filebeep. ;)

ok thanks for this discussion i wonot upload to this filehost

thanks for the member that showed us screenshot that this host didnot pay him

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your continued feedback and insight, there will be certain times when a user will not be paid due to the nature of their uploads (abuse, exploitation, etc).

When we receive these take downs we're forced to ban IP's and remove files.

Any other types of files from adult to games to videos are accepted.

Cheers,

Filebeep

On another not we're still on $1 minimum payouts so your support is appreciated!

@susanu @ladykiller88 - You've inspired us! For the next week we're reducing the minimum payments to $1 so there's nothing to lose. If we don't pay you, you can hunt us down!

Great to pay at $1 minimum. I just request payout $5.975 and will post proof for you
Look at filesonic, why they grow up.

They pay big commission for uploaders --> more uploaders work with them --> They have lot of files --> Customers (downloaders) buy more premium.

Other filehosts suck. They only want to sell for customers (downloaders) --> but do not pay more for Uploaders --> No uploaders work with them --> Have not files contents --> Who buy premium from them???

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your continued feedback and insight, there will be certain times when a user will not be paid due to the nature of their uploads (abuse, exploitation, etc).

When we receive these take downs we're forced to ban IP's and remove files.

Any other types of files from adult to games to videos are accepted.

Cheers,

Filebeep

On another not we're still on $1 minimum payouts so your support is appreciated!

Ok now you talking,nature of upload.If I upload a movie and owners report it to you [as usual] then it's a illegal upload and against your TOS.Dang then my IP banned and account banned + no payment,You think before you talk mate.

You have no idead what you talking about,you say we can upload games+ others but if they are against your tos thn we are done,Man...

FILEBEEP IS SCAM..........

FRIENDS,
filebeep is utter scam..my account status is showing paid & my paypal account showing nil balance..whats this admin???give my money back & u pls ran away..scam bloody shit

Hmmm,

I saw this Thread few days ago and decided yesterday to request my money. Only $ 7,19.

Today the money was on my Paypal-Account. Perhaps because only $ 7,19, I don't know.

Regards
maeuhs

xbrz5efh.png

they pay me Perhaps because only $ 1,25, I don't know.

@ahmedpeso thanks for the screenshot for payment proof. We'll be maintaining the $1 minimum payments for the immediate future. Let us know if you have any issues!:)

@maeuhs thanks for uploading wiht Filebeep! Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back