FileBeep.com - Earn $35 / 1000 downloads! $10 Minimum 5-7 Days (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filebeep only counts 510 downloads per file and stop count?
Tell us that is filebeep policy???
I just sent links to invite 5 friends to download this file but still 510 downloads.

I have received 2nd payment from filebeep

They are not scammer

1323421304JPG

Last edited:
@baonhi41 We've identified an issue, we will be crediting users who had their limit capped. We're so sorry about this issue. Rest assured the issue is now fixed

@cilembu We made our last payments on the 9th December, and our next one will be 14th-16th. If you have concerns PM your email and we'll sort it out for you.

@baonhi41 We've identified an issue, we will be crediting users who had their limit capped. We're so sorry about this issue. Rest assured the issue is now fixed

Thanks counter is working now. And I received credit for issue. Wait to receive 3rd payment.

Filebeep is good. They give you 10 GB free leech from 2shared.com, Filesonic.com, Hotfile.com, Rapidshare.com, Uploading.com (even you have not those filehost premium). It is good for uploaders.

It may good for downloaders (premium customers) too.
They needn't buy 2shared.com, Filesonic.com, Hotfile.com, Rapidshare.com, Uploading.com
They can leech files from those filehosts to their filebeep account and use filebeep premium to download.

I think they change owner and try to re-birth this site. I already got their payment after this topic is active.

Got my 2nd payment. Thank you Filebeep. Hope your program long run.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Hope everyone has had a great year, thanks for all the support this year. We'll be running $1 minimum payouts til the end of the year so tell your friends and get on board!

Filebeep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back