notspanish

I know it seems crazy, but I'm looking for a file hosting site where I can upload videos for my streaming site but with no pop-ads (other ads are completely cool).
The problem I'm having is that these types of ads are very disturbing and most of the time, my users are coming from TikTok. When you open a link on TikTok, this link is open inside the app. This makes my embed videos complete unreachable because of pop-ads (Inside Tiktok you can't change tabs).
I know sites like DoodStream have a paid plan where you can't disable all ads. It is really worth it?
What other sites you know that can be useful?
I was thinking some site with ads like YouTube, I only need the embed video to not change tabs.
Thanks in advance guys!!

24 comments
I know it seems crazy, but I'm looking for a file hosting site where I can upload videos for my streaming site but with no pop-ads (other ads are completely cool).
The problem I'm having is that these types of ads are very disturbing and most of the time, my users are coming from TikTok. When you open a link on TikTok, this link is open inside the app. This makes my embed videos complete unreachable because of pop-ads (Inside Tiktok you can't change tabs).
I know sites like DoodStream have a paid plan where you can't disable all ads. It is really worth it?
What other sites you know that can be useful?
I was thinking some site with ads like YouTube, I only need the embed video to not change tabs.
Thanks in advance guys!!

filemoon.sx, vidmoly.me, voe.sx, doodstream
I have been thinking to switch to filemoon, but most of my series are in Spanish. The video files has two audio tracks. I want to set the default track to Spanish, but there is just one option about subtitles, no audio tracks. :(

Build your own site, put banners and all other kinds of ads then upload it to youtube (if no copyright issues) or doodstream and buy premium bandwidth.

Back