woxenrud

I tested file.al for a week and I like it a lot so far.

They also let you set your own custom download delay time, time between downloads, and download speed for free users.

Last edited:
399 comments
when site got down abruptly, i was uploading files via ftp and they got corrpupted.. i deleted the files and when trying to reupload.. i am not able to upload.
Request denied.
Please verify that the file or folder exists and that you have the necessary permissions on the server to perform the requested operation.

From Friday we are still working hard to recover all media files due some crashes of our storage.
Please be patient, and do not try upload any files, I will announce when all work will be done.

Dear Partners and Customers,

Administration of service apologizes for the temporary problems with site and files availability from 19th Aug to 21th Aug due hard attack to our service.

Now all services is working correct and all files is restored. If you have downloaded files and found them corrupted, please reupload them and it will be working 100%.

As compensation, all customers receive +7 days of premium access! You can view updated premiums on "Profile" page.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Team File.AL

Last edited:
Everything seem to work except a few things:
Download count on my latest files doesn't work, it says 0 and there's a red X under finished. They can be downloaded fine, its just the counting thats frozen.
Some FTP servers, like cdntransfer501, give me error messages saying they are full.
I also got extra money added on my latest pending withdrawal, dont know if that's intended or not.

Everything seem to work except a few things:
Download count on my latest files doesn't work, it says 0 and there's a red X under finished. They can be downloaded fine, its just the counting thats frozen.
Some FTP servers, like cdntransfer501, give me error messages saying they are full.
I also got extra money added on my latest pending withdrawal, dont know if that's intended or not.

Download stats is fixed, ftp-hosts also fixed and accepting files.
About money to withdrawal: we have enabled fold new with existing amounts specially, because we are understanding, that you waiting 5 days your money.
We will start payouts in 1 hour, please be patient and waiting for money.

Files not appearing in file manager after ftp upload

Can you please keep the minimum payment request amount to be 50$?

Last edited:
Can you please keep the minimum payment request amount to be 50$?

Hi,

This minimal amount $100 is actual only for Paypal because our partners (Paypal exchanger) have big commission fees if amount less than $100, and we will work in minus if we will pay you less than $50 per transaction.
All other methods have minimal $5 only.

Last edited:
Why u dont have the option to choose all file on My file section, or al least 100-500 file per time, Now I only can chose 50 files per time to export link, It take me a lot of times to work

Dear partners!

For security reasons we require all users to change their passwords when you will try to log in.
New password will be sent to email associated with user's account. If you are Premium user and your email has changed, please create support request and ask to update your email, in this request please include your account username, previous email and the last 4 numbers of card you used to purchase premium account.
Do not use your passwords from another file-sharing sites as many of them were recently compromised!

Dear partners!

For security reasons we require all users to change their passwords when you will try to log in.
New password will be sent to email associated with user's account. If you are Premium user and your email has changed, please create support request and ask to update your email, in this request please include your account username, previous email and the last 4 numbers of card you used to purchase premium account.
Do not use your passwords from another file-sharing sites as many of them were recently compromised!

Maybe this site will be best Filehost in the Market. I will start using this and post further feedbacks.

Cheers

people in forums are complaining they can't download on filedotal please fix it.
Code:
[B]Software error:[/B]

Can't execute select:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'c5ly63jdd9p8' at line 1 at Modules/DataBase.pm line 83.
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=&amp]For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Last edited:
Uploading has huge issue. Many Server IPs are banned but i think you should unblocked these as You do not have PPD so there should be no cheating.
Also Peoples are using Other country servers to upload Data. Sometime Zoom or normal uploading fails 2-3 or 5 + times and we have to Upload again. It really waste time. I advice admin to fix this issue please.

Thanks.

people in forums are complaining they can't download on filedotal please fix it.
Code:
[B]Software error:[/B]

Can't execute select:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds  to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near  'c5ly63jdd9p8' at line 1 at Modules/DataBase.pm line 83.
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=&amp]For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.[/FONT][/COLOR]

We have fixed all these issues yesterday. All files is downloadable 100%.

Uploading has huge issue. Many Server IPs are banned but i think you should unblocked these as You do not have PPD so there should be no cheating.
Also Peoples are using Other country servers to upload Data. Sometime Zoom or normal uploading fails 2-3 or 5 + times and we have to Upload again. It really waste time. I advice admin to fix this issue please.

Thanks.

We have checked your new IP and it's not banned, please make sure that this IP is real for your server.
Try again uploading.

We have fixed all these issues yesterday. All files is downloadable 100%.

Thanks.

We have checked your new IP and it's not banned, please make sure that this IP is real for your server.
Try again uploading.

Actually IP + Upload was working but not the FTP one. FTP upload should work properly if you enabled for that IP. If i upload with Zoom or from site itself, It get unsuccessful most of the times. After uploaded, It does not generate the Successful uploaded links 100%. 60% success & 40% Failure.

Kindly make this smooth please. Email is sent.

Thanks.

Uploaded a Single 50GB file Via FTP but did not come to the file manager yet but the site has advertised i can upload such big file.
Admin, can you check this please?

Thanks.

Back