woxenrud

I tested file.al for a week and I like it a lot so far.

They also let you set your own custom download delay time, time between downloads, and download speed for free users.

Last edited:
399 comments
How you activate that Unique function , that only my affiliates can download my files ?

In your profile you can find Allow other affiliates to download my files option. By default it is unchecked, but if you agree that other File.AL affiliates will be able to download your files, you can check this option and Save changes and restrictions for all File.AL affiliates will be disabled for your files.

I do not see that option

and also what is this column for.. as shown inside the circle in the image

[url=http://picstate.com/view/full/2399606_svzil][/URL]

Last edited:
In your profile you can find Allow other affiliates to download my files option. By default it is unchecked, but if you agree that other File.AL affiliates will be able to download your files, you can check this option and Save changes and restrictions for all File.AL affiliates will be disabled for your files.

I do not see that option

Please specify your username, I will check.

Also all payments is done. Sorry for 1 day delay this delay with exchangers.
Tomorrow will be next payout.

Dear Partners!

We have 3 types of affiliate accounts:

1) Light (500GB of storage, 30 days of store files without downloads, not premium) - available after registration, without our approve.
2) Advanced (up to 5Tb of storage, 90 days of store files without downloads, premium) - available after contact with support (tickets https://support.file.al, or email admin@file.al)
3) VIP (Unlimited storage, 365 days of store files without downloads, premium) - available due support request for big affiliates who have a lot of content and have downloads from 70 to 80% from all content.

Feel free to contact us about your individual features.

I have a query... Only if someone is my referral, then only if he becomes premium, i will have a sale?

Referral is just your referral - customer who was registered with your file link.
If your referral after purchased premium will download firstly your file, then you will get comission from that.

I have a query... Only if someone is my referral, then only if he becomes premium, i will have a sale?

Referral is just your referral - customer who was registered with your file link.
If your referral after purchased premium will download firstly your file, then you will get comission from that.

If he is not my referral but buys premium from my link, then who will get commission?

If he is not my referral but buys premium from my link, then who will get commission?

You will get commission. It's standard count system of all popular filehosts.

But why if my ref upgrade premium. I didn't get commission. So who will get ?

Your referral is potential partner who can earn money like you and you will get referral commission from him.
Where is the logic when your referral will buy premium with file of other affiliate partner and you will get commission?
Other affiliate want profit too from his file.

No, if i put banner on my site, Customer can be click on it to register. Him become my ref. So if him upgrade premium. I will getting commission ?

Back