Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I can't upload by FTP. I test using remote upload from bitshare to fiber upload and it's not working and only download the 54kb file. I have already ensure my direct download is enable. So anyone done that?

We prepared the new servers for FTP Upload, moved them into our data center and paid the xfilesharing support team right now to install the mod.
They will install the ftp servers right now, or tomorrow morning.
I will let you know ASAP.

Thank you

It's possible to have a free premium account fiberupload ? I have lot of files and traffic for your host on my website

Username : jayjay

Hi, for those who have problems with uploading:
Our script uploads every file on the next server available, and on some rush hours some of the servers could be overloaded.
All you need to do is just to abort the upload and try to upload again, it will try to upload on another server.

Thank you

Has been asked before but I realise you were too busy the last days :):

- free premium for proven uploaders
- get rid of that 60 day limit

Eventually, if you really fear that you will have lots of hard disks with useless files, why not do the following :

Give the uploaders the possibility to "protect" let's say 500 Gb of their most valuable files - so that these files will never be deleted. Of course, if I protect 500 Gb, this doesn't mean that nobody will download them - most files will not be deleted even with the current system, it just gives me the security that they will never be deleted without my knowledge. The way the reporting works now, it is simply impossible to check when a file was downloaded the last time, so no way to see if a file is 'in danger'

Has been asked before but I realise you were too busy the last days :):

- free premium for proven uploaders
- get rid of that 60 day limit

Eventually, if you really fear that you will have lots of hard disks with useless files, why not do the following :

Give the uploaders the possibility to "protect" let's say 500 Gb of their most valuable files - so that these files will never be deleted. Of course, if I protect 500 Gb, this doesn't mean that nobody will download them - most files will not be deleted even with the current system, it just gives me the security that they will never be deleted without my knowledge. The way the reporting works now, it is simply impossible to check when a file was downloaded the last time, so no way to see if a file is 'in danger'

We are giving free premium, but first we need to see some traffic, not just filling the "unlimited space" from premiums and not receiving any visitors.

About the files, If the files are valuable, I'm sure you will receive at least 1 download at every 60 days. Anyway I will talk with my team about this option, there are a lot of members who want to make something about it.

Thank you

Same here. Can I request my account to be premium?

my account is pspgweber.

Thx

You are a premium user now.

hello , can you add Webmoney to payout system ?

For the moment no, but in the future we will add webmoney too.

oh...i already generate code from my earning this morning..don't know if youre giving free premium user fiberupload..will be apreciate if you can extend my account for 3 month or 1 year maybe?? my username same with my id in wj..lol..

You are a premium user now, if you will stay with us and bring good traffic your membership will be renewed. I've added 1month to your membership

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back