Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some update:

under Affiliate configuration, the payout method you select PayPal now stais selected

3 new FTP servers updated to the new FTP configurations

more coming up soon

are u delete earning from reported file or not?or even u banned account?if u don't want to answer at the thread u can PM me thanks

YES, as stated before countless times, YES

I'm awaiting a bigger payout than yours, but still nothing
If higher debts will be the first one who will be paid, I expect to see my payment today

maybe you will. :D
keep in mind it's a third party so I can imagine it may take up to 24-48 hours after they've (3rd-party) been notified. good luck.:D

Last edited:
I can not get the server 86.55.158.6

1.jpg

Did you start re-using Fiberupload after they added the new payment processors? Did you generated any sales?
yeah, i started again once i seen the news that was posted under the news link a few days ago. yes i did generate sales since i started using them again. maybe that's the difference.
But do not pay in €? this payment is $
its already converted. every payment to me that's foreign gets converted automatically. its a setting in paypal that does it for you.
But do not pay in €?²

the payment is legit.
:D

Seems like their upload servers are down again. It's been down for almost 20 hours now, so disappointed.

Well, anyways I've got a friend who received his 100 Euro payout yesterday so I guess that's proof that they are paying now. Also, I think the way they're paying is by the date people requested the payout. If you kept requesting an extra 100 Euro the time resets I think.

Edit: Also, as for CCP's payment 100ish Euros equal out to 124 USD so it's most likely legit.

**LE: Important, please set your FTP password in My Account !

Problem fixed.

Also, timer does NOT reset on extra requests, the difference just adds up to the total request ammount. (You have 110 EUR requested and request payout with another 120 in your balance, you get 230 EUR, same date as the first request).

Last edited:
Oh I see. Well, hopefully I get my payment soon. :P
Also, thanks for fixing the servers, time to upload a whole bunch of the files I couldn't earlier lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back