Fembed.com - All In One Video Platform || Video Hosting and Streaming without limits

Akira.fem

Hello JW members,

We are Fembed.com
We are the current top video Streaming, Hosting and Download Platform without limits. And of course it's all free.

We've been with many major websites for about 5 years, which is a testament to our safety and reliability for members.
Here are a few things that stand out about our services.

About our features:
  • Multiple upload methods: Webupload, Remote Transfer, Torrent, FTP
  • Encoding and playing videos at multi quality (480p, 720p and 1080p)
  • Unlimited Storage and Traffic
  • Global server system, optimize upload speed and video playback speed.
  • Adult content are allowed
  • API Available
  • Provide Premium service for plays without ads
  • Custom Domain for embedded link to effectively avoid DMCA. This is helpful when our domains get blocked by ISPs/Governments, also better for SEO and branding!
  • $Advert: Allow users to add their own ad code to player to monetize from views
  • Custom Player: add logo, poster, customize design, caption and more
  • 24/7 Support Ticket: We have a large admin team to assist you with any problem
FAQ:
  • Which kind of files are allowed to upload?
All popular ones: mkv, wmv, avi, mp4, mpeg4, mpegps, flv, 3gp, webm, mov, mpg, m4v
  • Do you remove inactive videos?
No, we do not remove inactive videos, in fact we do not have "inactive" policy.
  • Can i earn money with my videos?
Yes, you can put your own ads on our hosted players, work with almost popular ads formats like pop, vast, banner...
  • How to remove ads from embed?
If you prefer ad-free player, you can subscribe to our Premium service. Free service come with ads to cover our cost.
Our premium CPM is from just $1 per 2k plays.

Join us at fembed.com

From Fembed with lots of love!

89 comments
On my side. this is a worst video provider i have never met before. I uploaded 6 videos . two days already . only three videos encoded. remiand 3 videos. still being encoded.....(each videos only 2GB-4GB)

and video uploading. it is funny. I tried to upload 9 videos. remained three videos(5-7GB) could not be uploaded via FTP..

anyway. I thought fembed.com was great. Because i saw lots of webmasters were buying or selling the accounts. But it is funny after i tried..

does anyone know the codes for adding more than 1 external subtitles on fembed?
in the example it only shows only 1! WTF?!

#caption_title=english&caption=subtitleurl.srt

how do I add the second for french etc!?

@Akira.fem When Fembed support same high file size as Streamlare do in Original after encording mkv to mp4? I see the picture Quality are mutch more bad than Streamlare.
Post automatically merged:

Same file get 5.2GB in Original as Streamlare in Original are only 1.6GB as Femb in 1080P and the Video quality are extreme bad. When we get same high file size Streamlare have in Original? @Akira.fem

Last edited:
Hello,
Our Support team is still working regularly, usually the support ticket will be answered within a few hours to a day
Can you send to me ticket ID, I'll check if it's missed or there's something wrong
Support does not exist, no reply here, no to any tickets I have added last days.

Hello,
Our Support team is still working regularly, usually the support ticket will be answered within a few hours to a day
Can you send to me ticket ID, I'll check if it's missed or there's something wrong
Can you please solve 224003 problem ?
I think StreamSB was facing the same issue because of IPv6

Hello,
Ticket already solved, thanks anyway.

Another issue:

Service Unavailable​

All our Upload servers are running full capacity, there is no available slots for new tasks. Please check back after few minutes
That's a new! No able to upload anything today. Tried many times within few hours. No upload servers available!
Post automatically merged:

Hello,
Ticket already solved, thanks anyway.

Another issue:
001.png

That's a new! No able to upload anything today. Tried many times within few hours. No upload servers available!

Last edited:
eaq38PmMaWuYgwz.jpg

Here we are.
I paid PayG Plan and just uploaded a few days and then 210K used plays in 2 days. WTF is That?????? And My statistics on Ad Network didn't have any record like that. Still waiting...... for answer and refund.

i've 10GBit network, to upload files 70gb++ takes time more than 2 hours, and sometimes the uploading get stuck.

please fix this, too much time wasted uploading files to fembed

eaq38PmMaWuYgwz.jpg

Here we are.
I paid PayG Plan and just uploaded a few days and then 210K used plays in 2 days. WTF is That?????? And My statistics on Ad Network didn't have any record like that. Still waiting...... for answer and refund.
Why do you think they want at least 50 dollars upfront?

@Akira.fem Hey please do you have any ETA when you fix the problem? fembed for now is dead, you can upload and convert videos but videos never start to play and have an error code. Im not sure if going for a premium account will fix this issue.

Back