Fembed.com - All In One Video Platform || Video Hosting and Streaming without limits

Akira.fem

Hello JW members,

We are Fembed.com
We are the current top video Streaming, Hosting and Download Platform without limits. And of course it's all free.

We've been with many major websites for about 5 years, which is a testament to our safety and reliability for members.
Here are a few things that stand out about our services.

About our features:
  • Multiple upload methods: Webupload, Remote Transfer, Torrent, FTP
  • Encoding and playing videos at multi quality (480p, 720p and 1080p)
  • Unlimited Storage and Traffic
  • Global server system, optimize upload speed and video playback speed.
  • Adult content are allowed
  • API Available
  • Provide Premium service for plays without ads
  • Custom Domain for embedded link to effectively avoid DMCA. This is helpful when our domains get blocked by ISPs/Governments, also better for SEO and branding!
  • $Advert: Allow users to add their own ad code to player to monetize from views
  • Custom Player: add logo, poster, customize design, caption and more
  • 24/7 Support Ticket: We have a large admin team to assist you with any problem
FAQ:
  • Which kind of files are allowed to upload?
All popular ones: mkv, wmv, avi, mp4, mpeg4, mpegps, flv, 3gp, webm, mov, mpg, m4v
  • Do you remove inactive videos?
No, we do not remove inactive videos, in fact we do not have "inactive" policy.
  • Can i earn money with my videos?
Yes, you can put your own ads on our hosted players, work with almost popular ads formats like pop, vast, banner...
  • How to remove ads from embed?
If you prefer ad-free player, you can subscribe to our Premium service. Free service come with ads to cover our cost.
Our premium CPM is from just $1 per 2k plays.

Join us at fembed.com

From Fembed with lots of love!

89 comments
other hosts say the same about putting our own advertising,
but the idea and the problem is with whom? How and in what way is there not a manual of any of that
and here in wjuction see that there are advertising networks but none opens a thread helping this, when would they earn money too, right?:laughing:
The day someone opens one, he will win many customers.

Register an account before they close signup again!

Yes, $1 for 2K plays is good. However, most conveniently, they forget to mention you also have to pay $1 per 128GB for storage.

Last edited:
Is this available for free user, or only for premium?
yes, It's available for any users, free or premium :)
Post automatically merged:

Register an account before they close signup again!

Yes, $1 for 2K plays is good. However, most conveniently, they forget to mention you also have to pay $1 per 128GB for storage.
Currently, we don't charge storage fee for premium plan (PayG) :)

other hosts say the same about putting our own advertising,
but the idea and the problem is with whom? How and in what way is there not a manual of any of that
and here in wjuction see that there are advertising networks but none opens a thread helping this, when would they earn money too, right?:laughing:
The day someone opens one, he will win many customers.
Good suggest!
I'll have a post about Earning from Fembed. It's very easy
Thank you

Last edited:
Good to see that there currently is no storage ... until I uploaded a certain amount of TBs? It is still on the website.

Are you getting away with the $50 minimum? If it is like $20 I am in!

so on default there is no earning for users for videos?
I can't remember they ever did ... and I am using them for years.

Last edited:
Old and poorly featured

1. DMCA system that allows complaints at will, almost no filtering
I tried for a few days to complain about my own links, write a few words, find a few official links, and then you can complain about dozens of hundreds of links

2. Custom Domain, looks good, but actually very bad
When other people use their own domains, and then replace your links with their own domains, they can comfortably make money through their own domains and custom ads under their domain
They don't need to upload/clone files, and you'll have to take dmca complaints for their links, because the file ids are the same

Good to see that there currently is no storage ... until I uploaded a certain amount of TBs? It is still on the website.

Are you getting away with the $50 minimum? If it is like $20 I am in!
Yes, we don't limit both storage and bandwidth
You also can monetize from your plays by adding your own ads to player and get revenue from your adnet partner :)

thanks for that, but its like looking for water in dessert. I coudn't find any guideline to add own adds...
And I'm here to guide you :)
First, you need have an .js url of ad code, from your adnet, as Adsterra, Clickadu, Propeller, Clickaine...
Please go go Custom Player on your Fembed Dashboard, in default player zone, go to $Advert
Then paste your .js url and choose offset - where you want your ads appear

Finally, wait the revenue is increasing and get it from your adnet :)

Last edited:
Hello, some help please? Here or in PM?
For example, on Adsterra, I want banners, native notifications, VAST, but it's impossible to get that custom .js url code cause when I go to add website, your site is already registered (obviously).
How can I obtain that code anyways?

Hello, some help please? Here or in PM?
For example, on Adsterra, I want banners, native notifications, VAST, but it's impossible to get that custom .js url code cause when I go to add website, your site is already registered (obviously).
How can I obtain that code anyways?
You should add your site on Adsterra and get ad code
Because, the iframe is placed on your site :)

That means that those of us who are not admins of the webs cannot add publicity, I already contacted several of publicity and they all told me that they do not give publicity by player, they give by website

That means that those of us who are not admins of the webs cannot add publicity, I already contacted several of publicity and they all told me that they do not give publicity by player, they give by website
No, I think you are misunderstanding what I mean
And I'm here to guide you how to add your own ads to Fembed player
First, you need have an .js url of ad code, from your adnet, as Adsterra, Clickadu, Propeller, Clickaine...
Please go go Custom Player on your Fembed Dashboard, in default player zone, go to $Advert
Then paste your .js url and choose offset - where you want your ads appear

Finally, wait the revenue is increasing and get it from your adnet :)

Back