Selling feeDelicious.com PR1 Directory (with Host)

Status
Not open for further replies.

macster

feed1.PNG

feedelicious .com .net .org .biz .info
Google Page Rank : All 5 TLDs = PR1
Alexa Rank : 580.000
Registrar : DiscountASP.NET
Hosting : DiscountASP.NET Shared
Auction: NO
Buy Now : 200$
Paying Method : PayPal / Liberty Reserve
--------------
Hosting: ASP.NET 4
MYSQL DB: 2Gb - Unlimited DB
Space: 1Gb
Traffic: 80Gb
Site Platform: WordPress
Site Theme: ElegantThemes eList
Site Payments: PayPal
--------------

OWNERSHIP VERIFICATION: WJunction Verify

My second sale here on Wjunction and most likely i will continue to sell some other projects of mine :( ...
Got this domains to build an RSS/FEEDs directory but due to some recent unfortunate events i do not have the time to continue with it... I have no interest in cheating anyone and most likely that only the domains worth the money but i will also give you full access to the DASP CP once the payment is received and you can continue the project for whatever you want...
I have tested many hosting services and DiscountASP.NET is the best shared hosting i know on the internet, not the cheapest but definitely the BEST and deadly serious about their job!

Last edited:
2 comments
@kingheaven... unfortunately yes! And still i'm not in a hurry for selling with less than that. I have displayed it here just because i do not have time for it... I think it is a fair offer for 5 PR1 domains with hosting, privacy, db... at the best shared hosting company of all...

Maybe soon i'll make some time to reopen some of my gigs at fiverr and I'm thinking to offer the listings as a bonus in one or more of my gigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back