Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Affiliates,

We would like to apologize for the problems that have been associated with our website over the past week. Everything has been resolved now and the website's operations are back to normal.

This email is about 20 hours ago. LIE!

For me this filehost is scam. I only upload legal files and they rejected my payment +100$. All my tickets are ignored!

DON'T USE THIS HOST!

For me this filehost is scam. I only upload legal files and they rejected my payment +100$. All my tickets are ignored!

DON'T USE THIS HOST!

They answered my ticket. And the reason is..

"Sir your payment was rejected due to DMCA files uploaded by you."

Legal files uploaded by me. Created by me got DMCA. I Love this file host. Hilarious.

yes you collected more than 100 and rejected your payment...

Yes, I've noticed that appears to be the pattern. They occasionally pay small amounts to some users, but if you've accrued more than $100 they reject your payment and use DMCA as an excuse, whether true or not.

Seems to have scam written all over it.

They rejected me 400, paid me 40, same files, Laugh my ass off.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Hey you know what. I don't like your business model, but I will say thank you.
Now I will upload strick Non DMCA files from now and see what will happen. This is your last chance before your reputation hits rock bottom.

They rejected me 400, paid me 40, same files, Laugh my ass off.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Hey you know what. I don't like your business model, but I will say thank you.
Now I will upload strick Non DMCA files from now and see what will happen. This is your last chance before your reputation hits rock bottom.

I only upload files created by ME and they rejected my payment. reason: "Sir your payment was rejected due to DMCA files uploaded by you."

Maybe a joke or something..

I only upload files created by ME and they rejected my payment. reason: "Sir your payment was rejected due to DMCA files uploaded by you."

Maybe a joke or something..

I know... Tough luck for you. Since they did pay me a little, I will believe what I see. It wouldn't take long to see.

Just received payment as well. They rejected me once was $xxx but they have paid me $xx amount twice. Maybe they reject over $xxx payment and pay only $xx.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back