Not open for further replies.
I tried it
Did u guys tried yourself
Pictures arent seen bigger after click.
Thats why I dont use it
But normally rates are good
U guys are just dont care it or I make something wrong
Please kindly check your own imagaes and tell me
There is a way to make photos look big after click?
Thanks

I have the information that they continue to work on new features.
Unfortunately, the account is still not clear, but according to the Admin of the page you are trying to get everything to a quick fix. In order here to be able to give support again.

I would like to pass more, but you want to direct the support itself.

But what else to say, there were at fastimg probably a problem with the mail server so no email arrived in a short time, but it should now work again.

I hope even that they can write here again soon. It is a very good Image Host, which is increasingly used.

I uploaded 3 images and during 1 hours i didn't even get single paid views while i get between 50-100 views with other hosts i working. I don't know what is wrong but counting system is a disaster as i tested.

Last edited:
I uploaded 3 images and during 1 hours i didn't even get single paid views while i get between 50-100 views with other hosts i working. I don't know what is wrong but counting system is a disaster as i tested.

create account 3 days ago
wait for changes but read in thread that another users have problem - no count stats
username in system - brownjone

[h=4]Profit[/h]
[h=2]$ 0.000[/h] yesterday

[h=2]$ 0.000[/h] today

[h=2]$ 0.000[/h]

Date
Profit
01.02.2016$ 0.000
$ 0.000
30.01.2016$ 0.000

admin if you can read thread - all users have problem with no count stats
please decide problem

imagehost made good - design good - but stats must be better with details - table with Tiers and earnings
also adding Webmoney payment system add more users in system

hope its really imagehost with future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back