Status
Not open for further replies.
why mediafire still safe?

mediafire is intended for legal usage.

it's used as a cloud storage. sometimes people share albums on it etc... but most files are legal.

I use mediafire for legal storage.

Megaupload was a heaven to pirates. We all know it, no point denying it.

Rapidshare is very clever, they saw all of this shit happening and just waited it out.
If only it wasn't for Rapidshare having a history of ripping people off (2.6GB download limit anyone?) I'd be happy to see them reclaim the #1 spot again.

5255766c95.jpg

They are/were always in top as file sharing... and will continue to be.
Now everyone will move to Rapidshare and continue as before :)

I am seeing 50% of the topics at warez-bb now with RS only.
Was not a lot of RS topic, but now we do.

I hope they can handle the increased usage at RS.

This is probably the best choice for the moment. RS is probably
be here for awhile since they already went through the house cleaning a
couple years ago.

Funny that everyone praises rapidshare now because I remember back in the day they'd limit the speed for free users and you'd have to wait like 1 hour between downloads unless you had a premium account of course. People prefered megaupload even then and didn't want to get 'rapidshit' links as they called it haha.

Back in the day (2009) i used to hate RS as it had crazy limitations , but now they let the first link to be downloaded without waiting (for free users), 'n thtz great :)

its a great news now quality post will rise again true uploaders are still uploading with rs and other filehosts,anyway torrent also is a great alternative,i use it too,i only use filehosts when i download encoded movies from sites like hdbb,x264bb,shaanig if we could get a torrent community where we would get these movies,i guess i would dump filehosts ;)

This whole situation with filehosts is very good for warez scene :) and ofc p2p. I always like rs, in Poland this was most popular host before filesonic, junglefiles, servefiles came out from caves.

Less number of leechers,- stronger scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back