Facebook will die in the next few years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe that facebook eventually will die out, Many of the users have moved after they "forced" crappy timeline and the eventual blow might be in a few years.

[NGH]-Ashish;1600068 said:
I also believe that facebook eventually will die out, Many of the users have moved after they "forced" crappy timeline and the eventual blow might be in a few years.

Exactly my point. The timeline, forcing and changing email to FB emails. Like the security features but they can be a pain also requiring phone verification sometimes. How about if I dont want my number out there like that.

meh Facebook wont just roll over and die, there are millions and millions of users, much more then Myspace ever dreamed of when they were on top of the social media niche. G+ isnt even close to catching up. I seen alot of people on Facebook stating how much they hated the timeline thing, and before that it was the layout change people complained about and so on and so on. People dont like change its simple as that. If you dont have a FB account well good for you i guess, but it is also good for webmasters as well as a promotional tool for your site, so i guess you are missing out on all of those search results in google

Well there was a time when people used orkut like crazy ....
When facebook entered in the competition ... they lost their craze in orkut ...
One day something better than FB will be launched and FB will die :P

I know of at least one android phone that has an actual Facebook "button" (you press the button that has the FB logo, and it opens the facebook app). It's pretty stupid if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back