Facebook will be the next Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.
49 comments
Come On @Suhel

I Know you also don't like facebook, Do you ? do you use it whole day ?
But i can take guarantee you use google service more than facebook.

Mostly every people is leaving facebook. they just use if for few min in a day,
its not interesting anymore :)

And Yes :- does not mean that Facebook Inc is dead..

No one said Facebook Inc will be dead :P
Every one saying Facebook.com ( the crap social networking site will be dead soon )

Personally, I have more things to do than go on to FB. This is not about liking or disliking, liking something won't make it popular and disliking won't make it less popular.

The reply was to UltimaA regarding the Facebook Inc being dead. I do think Facebook.com won't die in the next 5 years, you are forgetting the fact that the old user are moving forward that does not mean they won't get new young users on FB.

https://siteanalytics.compete.com/facebook.com/

Last edited:
FB is for losers who don't know anything beside chatting , playing crap games and wasting time all day mainly in India .

Twitter/Whatsapp will replace FB . AND NO ONE CAN TOUCH GOOGLE .

Why we are comparing social media platform with search engine ??

we should compare FB with twitter, vk, other platforms.

And google is big daddy of internet , they have established years ago and now no one can compete with them. so let's forget !!

Last edited:
Facebook vs google

1. Facebook willn't die, it's the largest social networking site + we have generations below are age who will use it after us.
Facebook recently went into Public Share, meaning anyone could buy it. How much money people brought it for was amazingly high they would have thought about Facebook before even placing a bid on it.

2. Facebook will never takeover Google.

Nope... never. They are two different things, maybe google is trying to copy facebook with google+.. but thats it.

Never

Never.

But i am sure will be Yahoo Soon !

Google is google ?

Just think twise - What if facebook is no more then think about google.

Thats why. Never.

Facebook is a social networking website and Google is a search engine. They both cannot get into each other's niche. Google has made an attempt through Google Plus for entering the social networking market.

You never know. With the acquisition of Whatsapp and several other apps it might one day. But it's still far from become that, Google is there in almost every industry Facebook is but it's not the other way around. Facebook's main business is social network which id dying, but Google's is the search engine which is growing faster then ever. So think about it ;)

No it wont be

I don't see any purpose of Facebook rather than Social networking and business promotional activities, but it wont become another Google and it uses Bing search engine to display search results in Facebook.

No, It won't be

No way,

It would be a miracle even if facebook is still online after 5 years.

People are leaving FB everyday. Anyway, Facebook will never be a search engine for finding real answers to questions. Google has spent years perfecting that an d still has a way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back