Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
In any mail program, you have the opportunity to place a signature. This is simple, yet effective. Everyone who opens your email will now have the opportunity to click the link to go directly to your Facebook page.

I make it a habit to update my page everyday, most likely in the morning, late afternoon and in the evening.
If I know I will not be able to update for a few days I'll schedule a post. Timing is important as well as what you share on your page.
Keep your followers updated, they'll bring you more followers.

There're many ways to promote your Facebook fanpage without paying anything, below some of them
- Invite your friends to like the Fanpage
- Share your content into relevant and related groups
- Share your content on relevant and related Fanpages
- Add a widget about your Fanpage on your website
- Run a mini game with attractive prizes that let people like and share your post
- Run a give away contest to get more fans
- Ask for help on other fanpage admins to share the content for you.

I hope this helps.

I make it a habit to update my page everyday, most likely in the morning, late afternoon and in the evening.
If I know I will not be able to update for a few days I'll schedule a post. Timing is important as well as what you share on your page.
Keep your followers updated, they'll bring you more followers.

3 times a day sounds a little bit too much for me. What do you usually talk about in your posts?
It has been harder to attract fans on Facebook as there are now so many new pages and the newsfeed is so crowded. Other than strictly keeping a schedule, do you have other tips to share with people?

3 times a day sounds a little bit too much for me. What do you usually talk about in your posts?
It has been harder to attract fans on Facebook as there are now so many new pages and the newsfeed is so crowded. Other than strictly keeping a schedule, do you have other tips to share with people?
3 times a day is not too much. It depends on your audience's behaviors. I used to know that many pages have 24 posts per day, that means they post hourly.

Post in related topic groups and write content. At the same time you will be noticed and market your fan page. So anyone interested in this topic will be able to follow it.
On the good side, you will be able to attract only engaging users interested in your topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back