Separate names with a comma.
how to get more like in my fan page?
Start with a marketing plan,I guess email list is a good idea.
In any mail program, you have the opportunity to place a signature. This is simple, yet effective. Everyone who opens your email will now have the opportunity to click the link to go directly to your Facebook page.
Is doing a paid campaign out of the question?
Start a marketing campaign,social media,SEO,e-mail lists etc.
LOL,easier said than done dude.
I make it a habit to update my page everyday, most likely in the morning, late afternoon and in the evening.
If I know I will not be able to update for a few days I'll schedule a post. Timing is important as well as what you share on your page.
Keep your followers updated, they'll bring you more followers.
You need really good marketing plan.
You should have USP
There're many ways to promote your Facebook fanpage without paying anything, below some of them
- Invite your friends to like the Fanpage
- Share your content into relevant and related groups
- Share your content on relevant and related Fanpages
- Add a widget about your Fanpage on your website
- Run a mini game with attractive prizes that let people like and share your post
- Run a give away contest to get more fans
- Ask for help on other fanpage admins to share the content for you.
I hope this helps.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Start a marketing campaign, and more more and "hot" content [/FONT]
3 times a day sounds a little bit too much for me. What do you usually talk about in your posts?
It has been harder to attract fans on Facebook as there are now so many new pages and the newsfeed is so crowded. Other than strictly keeping a schedule, do you have other tips to share with people?
3 times a day is not too much. It depends on your audience's behaviors. I used to know that many pages have 24 posts per day, that means they post hourly.
with campaigning facebook ads