Status
Not open for further replies.

Timer

hi ,, i just want to ask that has somebody got the Extabit earnings that were delayed in october Mid ?

please suggest and reply

@admin, Mod , please dont close the thread, i just want to know about this so please , a request.

42 comments
Why do you still work with this host? They are cheater and lied many times in the past.
Note: Dizzcloud is extabit. Carefully with them

Why do you still work with this host? They are cheater and lied many times in the past.

becaz they always paid , just this october earning 11 .. i dont know why so :( dizzcloud .. ? seriously ?

becaz they always paid , just this october earning 11 .. i dont know why so :( dizzcloud .. ? seriously ?

Anyone known extabit didn't pay when their paypal was limited (180 days). They said they will pay when expires limitation but finally, they don't pay.
It was repeated with Avangate.
And dizzcloud is extabit, I just read here:
Code:
[URL]http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/175218-dizzcloud-com-disscussions-thread.html[/URL]
Read from begin to end thread

Last edited:
from here u will know everything about this dizz and extabit story.

now Im sad still many people in the hell and ntg awake,I pray someday they will wake up.

yes after their paypal got Limited and payout frozen i got like 700-800 Dollars uptill now. i am just curious why they holding the 11 octobers earnings, they did paid the next week earning already but past 11 october. NO .. i wish ...what is the best host to work with at the moment? who are paying with no troubles .. am currently working with rapidgator . they are GOOD.

Now they send money from new webmoney, maybe is there problem. They paid me XXXXX+ USD since frozen paypal payout so I can't complain..

@Mr Jinx: After Paypal limited or since (after 180 days?)

After 180 days since frozen Paypal and Avangate, 99% uploaders leave out because they lie, don't pay frozen balance.
So downloaders don't buy their premium because have no extabit link to buy :))
I wonder if you can get $ XXXXX from them. If you work with other host you may get 10 x XXXXX

Last edited:
as i asked :) which 1 to choose. can u help in this regards

After 180 days since frozen Paypal and Avangate, 99% uploaders leave out because they lie, don't pay frozen balance.
I wonder if you can get $ XXXXX from them. If you work with other host you may get 10 x XXXXX

Yes, after 180 days, i still work with them and other few hosts and users really buy their premium. Who don't beleve, i can show you via tv.

as i asked :) which 1 to choose. can u help in this regards

Rapidgator is best for me, but may be not for others

They countinue frozen your balance as they did in the past and never pay. I am sure.
Next dizzcloud will do same action.
Say YES with dizzcloud and extabit if you want to be a victim :))

i think if am not getting this next extabit payout again , its time to leave extabit now. :( am using rapidgator, already , preety happy so far, any other gud available ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back