Extabit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Extabit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Extabit:
I know that pp has limited your account. And I think, you should pay all member (at least, 1 week) before you want to continue. As you know, the uploaders want to know that Extabit is willing to pay. Important, All we need money for life. I hope you will pay and I hope Extabit is always the Best Filehost, too!

We can wait, but 6 months is a long time.

Last edited:
Lost more than Filesonic's Payout and who knows that they will pay after 180 days or not.......??? and their official thread has also been locked. Have somebody received payment after 180 days in such condition? i mean is there any chances or not? I don't use PP so i don't know about their rules and regulations. If you have some experience about it, please share it.

ae8544e57b.jpg

and then after 10 years no warez and no pc

electronic_waste_dumped_developing_world.jpg

Oron has their accounts locked by court order which is far different then PP suspending an account and holding funds for 180 days. The 180 days for PP has been a longstanding term of theirs.

It has been said so many times here I can repeat it in my sleep "You should not be relying on file host monies as your primary source of income or support!".

If you want to discuss the issue that is fine, but if the whining and flaming starts this thread will be locked also.

"From Tuesday purchases via paypal will be unavailable"
So basically, we won't get any sales too... that means no money.
It's just funny how their support team "disappeared" all of the sudden, just when we need them the most.

"From Tuesday purchases via paypal will be unavailable"
So basically, we won't get any sales too... that means no money.
It's just funny how their support team "disappeared" all of the sudden, just when we need them the most.

What do you propose they do, come here and answer all your questions or look for alternative means of staying in business?

They serve their business interests not your personal interests.

You can not have it both ways.

I guess your file host money needs a doctor or life support at this point.

Time to find real legitimate means of earning.

This is the reason why rebills are not shown on sales report... Damn got so many rebills lost becoz of PP!

After integration of alternative payment methods - we will resume regular payments

Hopefully they will let us know the time frame of this integration, obviously nobody can wait half a year.

Last edited:
Update via Extabit_Denis

PayPal decided to terminate partnership with us.
From Tuesday purchases via paypal will be unavailable.
All current and waiting payouts will be frozen for 180 days, untill we received money from PayPal.
We are working on integration of alternative payment methods right now.

Thread Closed. I don't think this needs more discussion now. What I see is all the people just saying same thing again & again in different words. If you dont like them just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back