Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ 1617 I hope you never receive a dime of it, that will be exactly what you deserve for continuing to use these liars. By you still working with them you are clarifying their position in not paying us. Here's extabits thinking right now, well affiliates are still using us, we are still making the same money we did before, so we can just keep all the frozen money because these fools will still keep using us anyway.

Last edited:
1617, how do you think we will belive in you, you post very rare, just poped up suddenly when we are talkn about extabit is sht.
Extabit is finished, nobody can recover them. Check alexa, you will see how many ratio they lost
since november

Last edited:
n5vG2.jpg

@syedborhan You are the reason why none of us will ever get our frozen balance. People steal from you and you don't care.. There are other hosts that pay, I beg all you guys still using extabit, go use a different host.

Right, Think some uploader out of their mind.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Yea, I will must do that but want to see some more days.

I don't have any other good choice. Extabit still good for me. Sales rocking..

bwahahahahaha it will be even more rocking when Extabit declares frozen payments due to iKoruna terminating their relationship with them
every other major filehost who faced the same difficulty did not disappoint its affiliates

iKoruna not terminated man. these days lot of sales through visa only.

btw, i already started using OTEUPLOAD. Seems very good. When OTEUPLOAD totally OK, i leave EB.

Till then EB is my primary

Last edited:
Rapidgator, Ryushara and +1 = Nice!
there is another but here I will not say
you are interested please contact me
I have close contact with support can help

iKoruna not terminated man. these days lot of sales through visa only.

btw, i already started using OTEUPLOAD. Seems very good. When OTEUPLOAD totally OK, i leave EB.

Till then EB is my primary

Its solely your wish what you want to do ;)
I was just expressing my opinion :P

bye bye extabit....

images
:facepalm::facepalm: long time not paid,wait wait and hope

2012.11.02,,Frozen balance,2012.05.16.........

All payouts before 27th July (including 27th July) are frozen.
It will be paid 180 days after paypal limitation. But we'll do our best to send it sooner.

Last edited:
I got paid last week and i am getting paid from day one by extabit other then those frozen payments . sales are being counted properly . so everyone crying over frozen funds ?

Why don't you blame Paypal and SFL - who made this disaster?Paypal hasn't release frozen payment yet so Extabit can't use them.About avangate frozen, if leaseweb agree to continue to work with Extabit then we will receive Avangate payment.If not, those payment will be used to pay for new bill of servers

Paypal is now suck and more and more peopel leave them

Children,
This is a clear example of Selfish!!!

@syedborhan You are the reason why none of us will ever get our frozen balance. People steal from you and you don't care.. There are other hosts that pay, I beg all you guys still using extabit, go use a different host.
it is not selfishly. i also got about 500$ frozen money. But it is high-risks when u guys crying and also a paying time. You can cry now cause i got paid. We need our Frozen money we work hard and now a days it is very hard to get Sales. and those moneys are our right.. i already stop work with them about 3 weeks.. i think they won't paid any more if paid it is Bonus.. But i left them and Never Return.. I Love EB cause it helped to survived us. i don't forget it. U a selfish if u forget it. ;)

1617, how do you think we will belive in you, you post very rare, just poped up suddenly when we are talkn about extabit is sht.
Extabit is finished, nobody can recover them. Check alexa, you will see how many ratio they lost
since november

he/she is the stupid asshole spy from extabit....

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

FK this situation, what extabit prepare for us?

extabit prepare to close their shop when they get enough profit from the stolen money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back