Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i can generate sales on extabit even in the current scenario but I AM NOT WORKING ON IT and I WILL NOT UNTIL THEY PAY MY FROZEN BALANCE. This is against my Principle even most of the affiliates will agree on it. I would rely on 0 sales on other host but will not work on extabit to gain sales.

This is about respect, dignity and principle of the affiliates and i will not compromise on it for few bucks.
PAY US ASAP Extabit!.

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=18816

kudla
user_offline.gif

Extabit.com

Last Activity: Today 12:57 PM

not support :(

may be all world will be at peace and all wars will be end this friday, do not be funny. They are being ready for escape.
May be waiting some monies to get from all companies and then they will run.

210 days have passed, still no news about frozen money! They don't respond, they don't make any announcement, they simply go into hiding.

Guys, what's the point of continuing working with this shit host?

As a matter of fact, I have already stopped uploading to extabit just like many others.

We're done with extabit!
kKIxH.gif

no you're not, if you've done with it then you wont bother to post here, every day every moment a new comment saying "Extabit Is shit" Can't you start a new journey and forget this extabit thread?

no you're not, if you've done with it then you wont bother to post here, every day every moment a new comment saying "Extabit Is shit" Can't you start a new journey and forget this extabit thread?
Actually they are entitled to come here and be upset on extabit..
Extabit owe them money, money they promised they will pay after 6 months..but now there's no update on a situation or either on any extabit situation btw..

@ Danny Archer. They've been promising to pay us money we earned for 6 months, when the 6 months had come and gone we never received a dime. The extabit admin is completely silent, we're still waiting for money we earned. We have every right in the world to bash the shit out of extabit, if you don't like it maybe you shouldn't view this thread.

Yep me too, over $2,000. If it was 190 bucks I wouldn't care either, but you would be singing a different tune if it was $2,000 and not just 190 bucks. And it's nice to see that you think it's funny this scam of a filehost stole thousands of dollars from it's affiliates. If it was you it wouldn't be very funny.

210 days have passed, still no news about frozen money! They don't respond, they don't make any announcement, they simply go into hiding.

we wait and vain:snog:extabit I'm losing faith with you

It's not lost, they haven't got it yet from PP, and they are having trouble with LW, so wait or leave (I don't care ;))
and they are not supporting members via WJ anymore so this discussion is useless. Try support tickets or so, maybe u'll get a reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back