Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This host is one of the most amateur and non professional host since whenever they have some problem goin on their afflicate officals leave people here to keep worrying and they ignore even ur emails . Those who r comlaining rite now just wanna know why not try with some other host then they dont wanna adress ur problems . Its simple if uploaders leave them they will come on the right track .

Thing going normally, if you didn't earned as expected, it's because your upload quality, the payment gateway. It's hard to earn by upload today, so don't complaining around, you would easily build a network like extabit in an week...

Extabit is always unlucky host for me. Tried every other host and never had any problem in getting sales but with extabit there is always a problem with sales.

I see many webmasters have already dropped extabit from their blog so yeah the time has come to start dropping extabit now.

btw Gfx replied to all my mails related to account issues but not replied to questions about new gateway. :)

Last edited:
but if Gfx is related to them in any way even staff he can clearly tell people about the situation instead of disappearing and being quiet . Ya if he cant publically atleast reply to Pm regarding questions . Do u think tats a right attitude ??

when you will pay 2012-11-30

all money in
Extabit is hold now ?

Extabit is scam
no more Extabit

be6cd121ee3a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back