Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and Staff member (WDF) is supporting that person who is continously making fun of Owner ... :O

Err...where am I making fun of Extabit - my ire and sarcasm in my story are directed entirely on the posters who keep bitching about extabit and their money even though they are clearly not paying till paypal sort out their issue. Yet every 5 mins someone is going MONEY!!!!!!. Summed up by the fact that 90% of the posts since mine have been money related.

The irony is my post probably contains far more useful information than the posts I was mocking

I use extabit too and would be delighted if we got paid, but understand what it is we are doing and accept the fact we may never get paid, moaning certainley won't get it.

One thing I noticed that since this paypal issue raised, Sales and rebill amount got doubled ... :D

and me and my friends broken previous records of earnings..

This happens to everyone here ?

Please help me. I Got 2 sales today. and i got$ for 2 sales even 2 sales show in summery report. But when i check 2 premium sales from which link. Then shows Only One sales. My question Now How can i Found another sales from Which Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back