Status
Not open for further replies.
nowadays making money on filehost is bad idea :F
If anyone want make real money on making cplead offerts pm me and I will send more info abount it

@
champ of champs

If you take the example of other servers that have limited paypal. Show me how paypal withdrew this limitation?. Never, that is we must also think of the possibility of such limitation shall not be withdrawn. If this happens the team extabit already have a solution? We can not rely solely on extabit. There are several servers that are paying. Wait for extabit is complicated Already thank and excuse anything: D

Yes I did even though the account is frozen with paypal and they have stated they will not make payments. I talked to Extabit Dennis and he felt so bad he personally flew out from Russia to my house and handed me the money in rubles unfortunately that is not useful outside of russia so we took a cab together to a currency exchange but they needed a passport which we both forgot. DOH!! So we then took a cab back to his hotel picked it up went back to the currency exchange and got the money sorted out which he handed out to me.

I was gonna drop him off at the airport but he said it's been a while since he left Russia and has always wanted to see India so we decided to tour the country by train. We immediately booked a train so there was no time to go to mu house to grab my stuff, but luckily I was now flush with recently converted rubles Phew!! (some may call it a plot device but I call it lucky) Anyway first things first I bought a new phone as I felt it was essential, then underwear, then clothes then deodrant with it being summer and all. Right now having tea at the station with Dennis although he has to pop off to buy immodium (being his first visit to India and all). Will update with pictures and further stories soon.

sent from NEW FILEHOST funded IPhone using some douchebag app or the other

Yes I did even though the account is frozen with paypal and they have stated they will not make payments. I talked to Extabit Dennis and he felt so bad he personally flew out from Russia to my house and handed me the money in rubles unfortunately that is not useful outside of russia so we took a cab together to a currency exchange but they needed a passport which we both forgot. DOH!! So we then took a cab back to his hotel picked it up went back to the currency exchange and got the money sorted out which he handed out to me.

I was gonna drop him off at the airport but he said it's been a while since he left Russia and has always wanted to see India so we decided to tour the country by train. We immediately booked a train so there was no time to go to mu house to grab my stuff, but luckily I was now flush with recently converted rubles Phew!! (some may call it a plot device but I call it lucky) Anyway first things first I bought a new phone as I felt it was essential, then underwear, then clothes then deodrant with it being summer and all. Right now having tea at the station with Dennis although he has to pop off to buy immodium (being his first visit to India and all). Will update with pictures and further stories soon.

sent from NEW FILEHOST funded IPhone using some douchebag app or the other

You are a master wordsmith, I salute you! Why didn't you tell him not to drink the water?

You are a master wordsmith, I salute you! Why didn't you tell him not to drink the water?

I have a theory on this - one of the best things about India is the roadside cuisine and drinks. When I moved to England and used to come back to India I tried to eat every roadside food possible - unfortunately the consequences were dire but justified. So the solution is eat an Immodium once a day or once every 2-3 depending on constitution and eat and drink whatever the hell you want. Eventually you find an equilibrium but boy are the first few days touch and go both figuratively and literally.

Dennis is currently asleep as there account was frozen the best he could do was sneak into someone's luggage for the flight from Russia, apparently uncomfortable. Will update when he wakes.

earning and payout related gossips should be banned, I think WJ admin and mod should do some work on this!!..... Its clear that account limited,they can't pay....knowing alll panic ppl keep flooding!!

@
champ of champs

If you take the example of other servers that have limited paypal. Show me how paypal withdrew this limitation?. Never, that is we must also think of the possibility of such limitation shall not be withdrawn. If this happens the team extabit already have a solution? We can not rely solely on extabit. There are several servers that are paying. Wait for extabit is complicated Already thank and excuse anything: D

Why they tell a lie about payment ?

Everyone knows Extabit always pay the payment and we got continuous payment from them in past.

I guess there is no need for seeing snap of Paypal Limitation.
I know Paypal limited their account and its not a surprise in now days.
It can happen with any file-host.
Now we just need to wait for the right time and hope for the best
Thats what we can do for now. If we make fun here then believe me its not gonna help with anyone.

Why they tell a lie about payment ?

Everyone knows Extabit always pay the payment and we got continuous payment from them in past.

I guess there is no need for seeing snap of Paypal Limitation.
I know Paypal limited their account and its not a surprise in now days.
It can happen with any file-host.
Now we just need to wait for the right time and hope for the best
Thats what we can do for now. If we make fun here then believe me its not gonna help with anyone.

I agreed wid champ of champs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back