Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf.... why the hell is my premium account disabled? fix this ASAP!

Isn't there any damn decent filehosts left after filesonic got spanked?! They all seem to be pure crap, unstable, slow as fuck... Not to mention the uploaders can't really agree on which service to upload to so you end up having to have 2-3 different accounts!

I think that my sales are not counted in the statistics, last seven days no sales on extabit but regular sales on other hosts, i have about 300+ downloads daly on extabit. What is going on?

@ People who got payments
was this to Paypal or some other PProcesor?

Is their Paypal still blocked and what they said about when it could be enabled again ?

Look on 25 february i made $2.5 and now 5 minutes after midnight i have $0.52 ballance ana $0 for 1000 downloads, now in my time zone is 26 february. Is that ok, and will be fixed automatic or is something wrong?

I think that my sales are not counted in the statistics, last seven days no sales on extabit but regular sales on other hosts, i have about 300+ downloads daly on extabit. What is going on?

same problem with me.

[SLIDE]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6536/extabit.jpg[/SLIDE]

Yesterday got 1 rebills and 1 premium sale And I will earn 12.99$ And Show My Account but Today My Account O$ Where Is My 12.99$ extabit eating My Money...........

4a2621cdeb.jpg

Yesterday got 1 rebills and 1 premium sale And I will earn 12.99$ And Show My Account but Today My Account O$ Where Is My 12.99$ extabit eating My Money...........

4a2621cdeb.jpg

I replied this before 3 times

Here you go :-

It means :- The thing is that day got changed according to Extabit time.

So earnings will re-calculate and it will appear correctly in next 50 mins :)

Regards

Champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back