Status
Not open for further replies.
in extabit.com, how do i request for payout and where do i enter my paypal or alertpay account details.

sorry but the site is really complicating and confusing...

100GB is not enough for me, I can upload up to 70GB/day

@Extabit support team: Big problem I said but now NO ONE Fix it:
I was choose extabit is a primary host for my post. But now I remove this link UNTIL you fix this problem, this is very bad for me!
755f8d0254.jpg

please PM me your login and i will check

There won't be any outgoing payments(WM,AlertPay,PP) until review will be finished, because we are currently dealing with a limitation.
Incoming payments working during review.

There won't be any outgoing payments(WM,AlertPay,PP) until review will be finished, because we are currently dealing with a limitation.
Ok, that's what i wanted to know. Did you fix the bug that i mentioned before?
Please fix the bug with Premium Downloads!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
It is still not fixed, Premium Downloads are not counted by your system, almost all my files are set to be downloaded only by PREMIUM USERS, but because PREMIUM DOWNLOADS ARE NOT COUNTED by your system, my files are deleted after 30 days, so every day your system deletes my files even they had been downloaded & even if this files had sales in the 30 days period time. I mentioned this before, your restored my files 2 times & both times this files been deleted again after 24 hours by your system!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
So every day i have to reup the files that your system deleted, a day before, & this is happening every day!!! PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!!! Or change the date when my files will be removed. I think this is happens with all the partners who set there files to be downloaded by PREMIUM USERS ONLY.

no, only PP

Seriously, this stinks like scam :facepalm:
If only Paypal is limited, so send out payments on other Alertpay and Webmoney.

Are you scamming us?

Last edited:
Message to staff Extabit!

Maybe if you give some clearer answers questions, and you have not avoided the answer may not be so panic!
Instead the offer:
- Messages with the same content as elusive as a robot would be sent
- More than two weeks will tell us that deal with servers and now we say that 1-5 days will be solved!
- Many errors: upload, download files, downloads updates, and more ...
- Clarifying messages contradict each other!

And a recommendation, even for premium users files not be deleted and you have some facilities can ensure past problems would be easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back