Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear partners,

we are currently dealing with a limitation from Paypal.
Paypals risk department is reviewing our account and until the review is completed we will be unable to move money via paypal accounts.

I will keep you updated.

Does it mean that we are not going to get paid this Friday with PayPal? If i will change payment method to WM will i get paid on Friday???

Will i get paid on Friday if i change the payment option to WebMoney???

or AlertPay??

Last edited:
@Jennifer Gallagher - PM please ! i wrote you my email

baleegh999,
The disk storage for free and premium users is 100 Gb.
Inactive files for both,free and premium users are stored for 20 days and eternal storage of 100 Gb of files for Extended premium accounts.

Come on.. 100 GB is nothing!!! how would you like us to make sales with 100 GB ?!? and files stored for 20 days.. that sucks !

On other filehosts I sold many premiums with my older files !

Change that if you want hard working users around here.. :) and of course.. if you wanna grow big !

Cheers

Last edited:
After click the links,90% of my files show "File is temporary unavailable". Yesterday you said you'll fix it. And now nothing changes! When can you fix these problems?

@Jennifer Gallagher - PM please ! i wrote you my email

Come on.. 100 GB is nothing!!! how would you like us to make sales with 100 GB ?!? and files stored for 20 days.. that sucks !

On other filehosts I sold many premiums with my older files !

Change that if you want hard working users around here.. :) and of course.. if you wanna grow big !

Cheers
100GB is not enough for me, I can upload up to 70GB/day

@Extabit support team: Big problem I said but now NO ONE Fix it:
I was choose extabit is a primary host for my post. But now I remove this link UNTIL you fix this problem, this is very bad for me!
755f8d0254.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, nobody else is interested if we gonna get paid on Friday?

Who cares about the money now? The priority is to resolve all the problems ..to be better and all of us can work in great conditions... after that we can earn money.. who cares about 10-50 $ now.. if in one month you will not be able to work anymore.

Guys i think you all missing the point. The main thing we should all be worried now is this:
Dear partners,

we are currently dealing with a limitation from Paypal.
Paypals risk department is reviewing our account and until the review is completed we will be unable to move money via paypal accounts.

I will keep you updated.

Does it mean that we are not going to get paid this Friday with PayPal? If i will change payment method to WM or AlertPay will i get paid on Friday???

Last edited:
Who cares about the money now? The priority is to resolve all the problems ..to be better and all of us can work in great conditions... after that we can earn money.. who cares about 10-50 $ now.. if in one month you will not be able to work anymore.

Are you working for free??? :O
I think 99.9% of people in this topic here are doing this for money, so payment should be our main concern.

Oh .. great thinking you have! :)) For an example. you`re not concern if "the company" you are working it goes well... in this case .. not to have bugs, upload/download speed to be great, more space for premiums, etc .. you are concern about the money. But if those problems are not resolved.. how you will be able to earn money in the future ?!!?

and of course... if the company doesn`t resolve the problems .. means less customers.. means .. it will CLOSE .. means.. you`ll earn nothing ! .. i give you 10$ .. but please shut up

Last edited:
i would love to see everything working perfect & without bugs too, but i asked few times now about payment on Friday & still nobody answers. Thats why i start worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back