Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes let Extabit breath for a moment he said for at least 10 times that the new servers were ordered and will be availible soon, he is not a future predictor to tell you the exact day/hour when they will be availible.
I am sure he is already doing the best he can and you are not make it easier if you just ask the same questions over an over...

Dudes let Extabit breath for a moment he said for at least 10 times that the new servers were ordered and will be availible soon, he is not a future predictor to tell you the exact day/hour when they will be availible.
I am sure he is already doing the best he can and you are not make it easier if you just ask the same questions over an over...

Any ETA for the new servers?

he was just asking ETA, estimated time. no need to be exact :)

i'll just have to wait until the new servers is installed...already wasted 2days uploading via ftp out of 10 files only 2 successful upload...

2days !
buy a rdp
or upload them to rapidshare and get the direct link via repidleech then upload them to extabit via remote upload

what means that? its going on with all mi files

80db8e7cbf.png

Last edited:
2days !
buy a rdp
or upload them to rapidshare and get the direct link via repidleech then upload them to extabit via remote upload

i upload all my files via ftp..i do it old school and i'm not having any problem with that before..just now

i hope that the ftp problem be fixed..(all the new hosting players)

@Canelah confirmed! check your files guys! when i tried to dl my own file i get this:

(using premium account)

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'file_exception' with message 'Temporary unavailable' in /home/extabit/lib/classes/project/file.class.php:80 Stack trace: #0 /home/extabit/lib/classes/project/file.class.php(176): file->get_mirror() #1 /home/extabit/web/modules/dl.php(149): file->get_link('premium', '') #2 /home/extabit/lib/classes/framework/module.class.php(11): page->run() #3 /home/extabit/web/index.php(34): module->execute() #4 /home/extabit/web/www/index.php(21): require('/home/extabit/w...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/extabit/lib/classes/project/file.class.php on line 80

free user get this:

e6eea24741.jpg

this explain why my stat isnt moving a bit, kindly check yours

Last edited:
bugs

Hello guys,

Please fix the bugs in File Management -> the Delete button doesn`t work !

This morning i woke up with 186 mp3 files on my account and i cannot delete them..what is this ?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back