Exoshare.com - Free Multiupload up to 40 File hosts available

Status
Not open for further replies.
please, help

194ab84f2f.png

one day and never finished, please fix it

To admins of exoshare.com
please keep your topic updated because it was closed by WJ admins when your site was offline and you didnot tell us any thing about that in your topic
and this topic is the only way to get support from admins of exoshare.com
I asked mod WDF to re-open your topic again
so please keep your topic updated
Regards

this is from chat
read from bottom to top
as it was from archive
chat.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry it was down due to network error. I think it's okay now. We are fixing the broken mirrors.
Hint: please use your own account for small allocated filehosts space: like bzlink.us is allowing only 5GB of space; anyone can use it in 2 minutes..

Some filehosts failed to upload and still using bandwidth, i think it is fixed now.
can you check your speeds of upload, now are very slow, i always get 10-20 MB/s

and now it:

d698a5344b.png

please try fix it

thanks

Hello, Depositfiles fixed with implemeting new system. Please test it and report any bug.

Last edited:
hello,
very good multiuploader congratulations !!!

i have a question..
in my account i have checked the hosters with logins, but when i go to upload and for example i have 4 hosters in my account
when i try to upload i don't want to send to one of them and i click his name to "off" and i am starting to upload but in the download link the host i click off is there...any suggestion ??

and with deposit i am having problems...i saw in early posts something about cookies...could you explain ??

thanks and keep up the good work !!

Hello, you know that we support FileUploader software , that's why we should use saved hosters on every upload :)

About Depositfiles; we don't use cookies anymore.You can find more info on /account.php?do=adddf
hello,
very good multiuploader congratulations !!!

i have a question..
in my account i have checked the hosters with logins, but when i go to upload and for example i have 4 hosters in my account
when i try to upload i don't want to send to one of them and i click his name to "off" and i am starting to upload but in the download link the host i click off is there...any suggestion ??

and with deposit i am having problems...i saw in early posts something about cookies...could you explain ??

thanks and keep up the good work !!

Yes you can. Except that we don't guarantee how long the file will be online because any of our accounts can be banned anytime for copyright infrigment. You can use your own to upload if you are uploading legal content.
good site
I want to know
whether is is possible to upload a file in mediafire through Exoshare.com in guest mode or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back