Exoshare.com - Free Multiupload up to 40 File hosts available

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a problem with Filefactory. When it's done uploading to multiple hosts, filefactory still seems the loading status though the file appears on the file manager on filefactory. This is why i have to share direct links for filefactory and this is violating the rules in a way. Could you please fix this?

http://www.uploadlab.com/

max upload size: 3GB (could be unlimited if they can fix max upload size bug)

;) pls add this host coz it've no waiting, no captcha, no DL/UL spd limit & got parallel DL, multi-file upload, unlimited file storage (although the top say 1TB which is wrong) & the file never expire even w 0 DL plus no need to register & it's free...

edit:
ifile.it don't work any more, may be because their domain have changed to filecloud.io...
uploadalb.com added to queue.
Ifile.it will be fixed soon. Working on it.

There's a problem with Filefactory. When it's done uploading to multiple hosts, filefactory still seems the loading status though the file appears on the file manager on filefactory. This is why i have to share direct links for filefactory and this is violating the rules in a way. Could you please fix this?
If you got an error on some filehost please use your own account. Create one if it is needed. Our accounts may be overloaded sometimes.

wtf i can upload to my accounts once from this site ?
Yes you can.

add some option in file manager ,like rename/remove etc
Good idea. We are thinking about it. But you can only rename the name on Exoshare not the uploaded file name.

my uploaded videos have not the correct filename?! O.o
Some characters are replaced to insure that filehost accept them. For example: Filefactory will not accept a double quote in the filename (").

Hello, we got some hours of downtime for the last two days due to a jumbofiles bug. They have a lack that blocks our servers when we got an error. We've temporarely disabled it and everything should work fine now.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yeah for me everything is fine now, i have uploadet 5 files now.

Edit:
Thank you.

Sorry but i have added the last two or thre days http://streamcloud.eu and i cant upload any file here, whai? And with filefactory & megashares sometimes i have problem.

Last edited:
Yeah for me everything is fine now, i have uploadet 5 files now.

Edit:
Thank you.

Sorry but i have added the last two or thre days http://streamcloud.eu and i cant upload any file here, whai? And with filefactory & megashares sometimes i have problem.
If a filehost fails please use your account to upload files.

Hi exoshare, I have just started using your service and it seems pretty nice.
I have quite a few links that i'd like to move from my filerose account in remote, but I can't seem to make it work propperly (even for files >1 Mo).
Can you please help me fix that ?
PM sent with an example of remote upload link that keeps failing...
Thx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back