Exoshare.com - Free Multiupload up to 40 File hosts available

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI my stats have been frozen for at least 1 week...
Not that it matters since my ratio is high, but I'd like to have an accurate report of hits to my files...

tired another file and same as the other file it uploads fine thru wen upload but when trying to use fu to upload they complete and the "error-download link no found" is given. What exactly is download link not found mean?

I cant seem to find it, but where does a person put in the account info in fu?

Tools --> Settings --> Filehosters
then select exoshare in the filehosters list on the right side and write down your exoshare username and password --> click ADD/EDIT and you're done !

But I couldn't find a way to keep these settings in memory, so you have to do it each time you launch the program.
Hope it helps. :)

FYI my stats have been frozen for at least 1 week...
Not that it matters since my ratio is high, but I'd like to have an accurate report of hits to my files...
Hits still calculated we've just temporary disabled bandwidth calculating. Ratio will still updating without bandwidth.

Tools --> Settings --> Filehosters
then select exoshare in the filehosters list on the right side and write down your exoshare username and password --> click ADD/EDIT and you're done !

But I couldn't find a way to keep these settings in memory, so you have to do it each time you launch the program.
Hope it helps. :)
You can save settings by going to Setting->Setting directory menu. FileUploader will save all your setting to a file.

Hits still calculated we've just temporary disabled bandwidth calculating. Ratio will still updating without bandwidth.

sorry but it's not the case for my account.
My ratio has been stable at 49.87 for a few days and same for my points.
And that's just not possible since I have 3000 UV on my website /day...

PM on its way with my account username.

sorry but it's not the case for my account.
My ratio has been stable at 49.87 for a few days and same for my points.
And that's just not possible since I have 3000 UV on my website /day...

PM on its way with my account username.
Your status was changed to Regular that's why calculating your ratio was stopped. :) It doesn't took effect. I've changed it to VIP :)

looks like there are some problem connecting to user's account right now :
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11)

please add speedyshare
We still working on it.

looks like there are some problem connecting to user's account right now :
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11)
Sometimes mysql got overloaded. We are near to finish new exoshare core with lighter queries.

depositfiles not work
I've just checked it , please make sure that you've added your key.

can you please add asfile ? thx a bunch !
Asfile added to the queue we will be online once we finish it.

You can add MonsterUploads.eu
Monsteruploads will be added for the next few days.. May be tonight ! :)

remote upload from 1fichier.com doesn't work (I tried only 1fichier -> bitshare)
Bitshare gets blocked sometimes; did the remote upload finished from 1fichier?

No, I always get this error message when I try to remote upload from 1 fichier -> bitshare: "Download error / File size error"
But the file size is only about about 350 MB. I have sent you a 1fichier direct link in PM to test.

No, I always get this error message when I try to remote upload from 1 fichier -> bitshare: "Download error / File size error"
But the file size is only about about 350 MB. I have sent you a 1fichier direct link in PM to test.
We can't bypass 1fichier antileech. That's why you got an error. Sorry to be late for reply.

Hi Exo

Tell me please how to use your service

I use extabit bitshare depositfile and uploaded ...

when I put link in one of the remote hosts that I listed above?

please help me

I see, but remote upload from 1fichier.com does work on a lot of sites, eg.: uploaded.net, rapidshare.com, uload.to, crocko.com, uptobox.com, lumfile.com, etc (and generally on all sites based on x-filesharing pro)
How can those sites bypass that anti-leech system? As far as I know 1fichier.com apply redirection and then a php or perl script to send the file content as an attachement with the "content-disposition" http header field.
This is the full process captured by the Live-HTTP-Headers mozilla plugin: http://pastebin.com/XgNvZugv

We can't bypass 1fichier antileech. That's why you got an error. Sorry to be late for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back